my hand hurts pls help dr. forums

Author Topic: my hand hurts pls help dr. forums  (Read 1432 times)

are you a musician? maybe take a brake from whatever you are doing that requires exessive hand usage.

yeah actually. I can’t stop playing guitar because my calluses will weaken.

If you do something repeatedly, or have a habit of using your pinkie for typing alot, you could be developing minor carpal tunnel, thats what I suppose.

Although, pain in the side of the hand could be a sign of arthritis, depending on your age. Get a checkup, and if its just a cramp you can hope for the best.

EDIT: Read hill's last post, your most likely developing Carpal Tunnel, you might wanna see a doctor.

Ur fine just tough it out for 2 weeks n itll get better

you have a ph.d in loving foxes right
if yes I have a fox that is being very bad n kinky
alright go sit in the waiting room and ill be with you in a moment.
k

Sounds like it could be a pinched nerve maybe the Ulnar nerve to fix this you need to find the Ulnar nerve that runs down the inside (pinkie side with your palm facing up) of your arm feel around just below the elbow and you should be able to feel it like a small string now take a pair of pliers and gently crush this

Your finger pain shouldn't bother you much after this simple remedy

grab a mallet and whack the stuff outta your hand

wow that's exactly where it hurts too

sounds like you've been exercising your wrist a bit too much recently

in all seriousness open and close your hand and rotate your wrist a bunch until it goes away

also does flexing your arm hurt

which hand? if right then the pinky shouldn't be affected by playing the guitar

this kind of stuff generally happens when you overwork the intricate mess that is the hand, and as a result a nerve starts getting pinched

which hand? if right then the pinky shouldn't be affected by playing the guitar

this kind of stuff generally happens when you overwork the intricate mess that is the hand, and as a result a nerve starts getting pinched

left hand. that's my fretting hand too.

i don't understand how i overworked it, i haven't been doing anything for a couple of weeks.

left hand. that's my fretting hand too.

i don't understand how i overworked it, i haven't been doing anything for a couple of weeks.

the nerve could also just be pinched for no good reason

of all the dumb stuff that can happen to the body, random nerve pain is the most annoying for this reason

get a checkup