Author Topic: [NEWS] Why kids love 'fascist' cartoons like 'Paw Patrol' and 'Thomas'  (Read 5244 times)

yeah no soccer moms don't go around calling everything fascist, lefties do and they always have
and the conservative ones obsess over whether catcher in the rye is imparting 'satanist' messages into their honest christian children

there isn't that much difference between the extreme nutcases on the left and the right- it's just the terminology that's different

new spongebob is stuff tho
this and also Paw Patrol is terrible
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:24:55 PM by cooolguy32 »

Is that really any more dumb than this garbage?

no but this thread isn't about them

no but this thread isn't about them
yeah, and I'm not saying this article isn't dumb or worthy of mockery - it's just that some users in this thread are taking this as an opportunity to stuff all over liberals, when none of this is particularly unique to leftists

wait isn't this writer a professional baker not a feminist CNN writer

and the conservative ones obsess over whether catcher in the rye is imparting 'satanist' messages into their honest christian children
yea 70 years ago conservatives did do that i guess

yea 70 years ago conservatives did do that i guess
dude the height of the 'satanism' craze happened in the late 80s and early 90s

aaaa my kid listens to slayer hes going to hell :(

dude conservatives did this one thing 20 years ago lol!

oops sorry 20 years ago i guess that changes things

It's tempting as a parent -- especially those of us who are aghast at contemporary politics -- to be disturbed by the notion of our children tuning in for a regular dose of primary-colored authoritarianism. What ever happened to "Free to Be ... You and Me?"
what the forget

but the crusaaaaaades
dude conservatives did this one thing 20 years ago lol!

conservative deflection strategy #2819 - when confronted with anything uncomfortable from the very recent past - pretend like it actually happened 900 years ago, despite the fact that most everyone involved is still alive

why should i care about something a small group of people did that nobody liked before i was even born