Author Topic: Unable to import certain .dts files  (Read 1043 times)

I've noticed this happening a lot with the GravityCat Special weapons pack, all of the models will not import to blender properly with Port's .dts import function.

Something like this happens when I import a Gcat weapon model.

There is no model. Re-importing does nothing to solve the problem, is there some way to import to sketchup or fix the model prior to importing?

have you tried turning it off and on again

you could try importing it into sketchup and then exporting it out again. have you tried looking in the object list and seeing if anything is hidden or exists in the first place

you could try importing it into sketchup and then exporting it out again. have you tried looking in the object list and seeing if anything is hidden or exists in the first place

The model I'm currently attempting to edit shows that there is a model, but is simply not showing up. Is there a way to invert normals?

The model I'm currently attempting to edit shows that there is a model, but is simply not showing up. Is there a way to invert normals?

The dts importer sometimes won't import model data. Even if Blender is showing that there's a mesh, it's likely empty. Flipped normals would still show up, they'd just be rendered darker.

The dts importer sometimes won't import model data. Even if Blender is showing that there's a mesh, it's likely empty. Flipped normals would still show up, they'd just be rendered darker.

Flipping normals only seems to crash blender.

Trying to figure out how to import these faulty models to sketchup.