Author Topic: mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa  (Read 18994 times)

most of these quotes are loosely tied to your point and hardly convey what you're trying to prove. it moreso looks like you're making a drama because you're upset that he doesn't like you

most of these quotes are loosely tied to your point and hardly convey what you're trying to prove. it moreso looks like you're making a drama because you're upset that he doesn't like you
this isnt because he doesnt like me its because hes been acting like an idiot for the past few months

butthurt about what

"boohoo mcjob doesnt mclike me!!! i gotta mcdrama him!!1"

mcjobs cool because he's bluntly honest and never insults someone without at least putting some content into it

yeah that's why i like him a lot

accurate. drama is just a kelau type ripoff that desperately tries to convey a point but fails entirely.

this isnt because he doesnt like me its because hes been acting like an idiot for the past few months

how

all yall mad he hurt ur tiny lil feelings

"boohoo mcjob doesnt mclike me!!! i gotta mcdrama him!!1"

yeah that's why i like him a lot

accurate. drama is just a kelau type ripoff that desperately tries to convey a point but fails entirely.

how
you and mcjob should get married after all that richard sucking you did for him

how
because he holds obsessive grudges, has an ego the size of the sun, and is just flamboyant as hell
aka what i said in op

like i get the grudge part if it happens to effect you, but it hardly holds significance since you tend to refute back at him intensely
it's not like he's doing it with no reasoning, considering your signature and including other times as well, doesn't help your case too much
I can't really agree with that either, just calling him dumb doesn't show much and what's been said in the OP is pretty loose with the exception of the second part

ain't meaning to call you out but my point is that he isn't doing it on no grounds

you and mcjob should get married after all that richard sucking you did for him

because he holds obsessive grudges, has an ego the size of the sun, and is just flamboyant as hell
aka what i said in op

can you provide examples that aren't just random quotes loosely strung together

can you provide examples that aren't just random quotes loosely strung together
i dont get where youre getting this "loosly strung together" stuff
its seems like youre just trying to appeal to nal

Yeah, this totally doesn't make you sound like a loving 3 year old Kidalex.
KidAlex had not even commented here and this thread was completely anonymous so he never knew who it was, so the joke was kindof distasteful and in kidalex's expense.

ain't meaning to call you out but my point is that he isn't doing it on no grounds
i mean i can understand why he doesnt like me but his grudge against me is kinda obsessive

KidAlex had not even commented here and this thread was completely anonymous so he never knew who it was, so the joke was kindof distasteful and in kidalex's expense.
im pretty sure that's a direct quote from kidalex tho

mcjob has a few grudges that are really unnecessary and idk why he holds onto them