mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa

Author Topic: mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa  (Read 18366 times)

if you wanted a fair shake, you should have taken that into account way earlier into your forum career
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

pal it isnt a fallacy to treat you like an starfish when you act like an starfish. maybe just act like an starfish less.

accurate. drama is just a kelau type ripoff that desperately tries to convey a point but fails entirely.
i feel honored

glass houses and all that

it's not a fallacy you loving neanderthal
good lord

i feel honored

your drama format is both a blessing and a curse

You know, the irony of this situation is if the roles were reversed and this was McJob quoting fallacies at me, you and your ensemble would be in here kicking up sand and mocking him for the stuffty argumentative techniques, since you like the low hanging fruit and all that.

Imagine that scenario, what would you respond with?

my thing with Mcjob is that he constantly brings me up in conversations that literally do not concern me whatsoever, like that stupid doremon drama, along with the fact that he constantly pulls stuff out of his ass and because he's the all mighty mcjob, it's accepted as fact.

this isn't helped by his fan club(ike, drydress, ect) fawning over everything he says like he's christ reincarnated. kidalex obviously isn't the brightest but mcjob's level of obsession with people he doesn't like is on par with zach and stupid animes. Ike does this too, and frankly it's worse but gets looked over because ike doesn't go on half page rants because he doesn't like someone.

also, Mr opioid is a lot like mr bones in that they're handicapped users who returned to the forums and are still utterly handicapped. ignore them

also, Mr opioid is a lot like mr bones in that they're handicapped users who returned to the forums and are still utterly handicapped. ignore them
kek

this isn't helped by his fan club(ike, drydress, ect) fawning over everything he says like he's christ reincarnated.

Weren't you the moron who started a cult about that betelgeuse guy? Seems like every other day you were talking about how funny he was lol

that quote would apply to you too but i'm a "habitual problem user" so i suppose i'm not exactly able to mention how you've been banned for, like what? three times already yet still do the same stuff that got you banned in the first place, rather than learn from your mistakes and adapt.

You know, the irony of this situation is if the roles were reversed and this was McJob quoting fallacies at me, you and your ensemble would be in here kicking up sand and mocking him for the stuffty argumentative techniques, since you like the low hanging fruit and all that.

Imagine that scenario, what would you respond with?
im not sure wed even give a stuff if he was quoting fallacies