mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa

Author Topic: mcjob/mcjobless - loco cocoa  (Read 18349 times)

that art discord was pretty bad.

Regardless of it's quality, you did kinda hound a handful of people for an invite so you could troll them.

Regardless of it's quality, you did kinda hound a handful of people for an invite so you could troll them.
I actually joined because I was trying to find out about the potential for a transformer blockland playertype. Incorrect Ike strikes again

I actually joined because I was trying to find out about the potential for a transformer blockland playertype. Incorrect Ike strikes again

LoL brother U wErE TrYiNg To FiNd DaT bIoNiClE hEnTaI

LoL brother U wErE TrYiNg To FiNd DaT bIoNiClE hEnTaI
oweo wat dis???///???

I actually joined because I was trying to find out about the potential for a transformer blockland playertype.

And instead of trying to go through normal means to join the group, you tried to coerce an invite from people you had believed were in the group to troll the group. Which for some stupid reason you thought was me lmao

You're not very subtle about your intentions, dude.

And instead of trying to go through normal means to join the group, you tried to coerce an invite from people you had believed were in the group to troll the group. Which for some stupid reason you thought was me lmao

You're not very subtle about your intentions, dude.
1. your bringing up something from 7 months ago
2. you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about as usual.
at least find some recent material to come at me with because you don't seem to have a very good memory

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about as usual.

No point in hashing this out further because it's not like anyone's going to believe your case, considering you're exactly the kind of guy to do this. I was just pointing out the hilarity of you trying to make a comment on a group you desperately tried to troll.

No point in hashing this out further because it's not like anyone's going to believe your case, considering you're exactly the kind of guy to do this. I was just pointing out the hilarity of you trying to make a comment on a group you desperately tried to troll.
all he did when he was there waz stuff-talk me and nix and lurk around which was pretty typical at the time

all he did when he was there waz stuff-talk me and nix and lurk around which was pretty typical at the time

That's because me and another dude gave the mods heads up about him when he was trying to get an invite.

That's because me and another dude gave the mods heads up about him when he was trying to get an invite.
How would that stop him if he's already in?

the train not only loving derailed, it loving exploded and all the passengers are dead

the train not only loving derailed, it loving exploded and all the passengers are dead

Nah, I wouldn't say it like that. McJob is still mentioned here and there.

my thing with Mcjob is that he constantly brings me up in conversations that literally do not concern me whatsoever, like that stupid doremon drama, along with the fact that he constantly pulls stuff out of his ass and because he's the all mighty mcjob, it's accepted as fact.

this isn't helped by his fan club(ike, drydress, ect) fawning over everything he says like he's christ reincarnated. kidalex obviously isn't the brightest but mcjob's level of obsession with people he doesn't like is on par with zach and stupid animes. Ike does this too, and frankly it's worse but gets looked over because ike doesn't go on half page rants because he doesn't like someone.

also, Mr opioid is a lot like mr bones in that they're handicapped users who returned to the forums and are still utterly handicapped. ignore them
Aw, I'm sorry I called you out for having an inability to make your own build. :(