Tragen47 (ID 187666) - Caught aimbotting with video proof

Author Topic: Tragen47 (ID 187666) - Caught aimbotting with video proof  (Read 4462 times)

https://www.visolator.com/BLStorage/Tragen47.mp4
For a while (4+ months ago) I have suspected him using it but I wasn't completely sure, but today (12/25) I kept a sharp eye on him and saw him doing it, this video shows nearly everything that proves someone using aimbot. Clipping his aim at people randomly and even through walls. You can even see him turn at extreme rates (spazing) that nearly no one would do, especially getting it correctly on someone. You can even see him adjust in seconds when shooting at someone.

This is clearly obvious he is using blhack. Please ban him immediately. This is reported to Badspot, the point of this  drama is to show you if he ever pops up again you will know more about how aimbot looks (if you haven't see it much yet) and see if it's the same guy causing trouble.

/support

Aimbotting is just a tactic to make stuffty players feel stronger.

i have my doubts. i dont know if blhack is broken or something but he misses a good few shots near the end. however he does snap around a lot and he does seem suspicous. more footage of this guy would probably prove it but right now im /neutral

i have my doubts. i dont know if blhack is broken or something but he misses a good few shots near the end. however he does snap around a lot and he does seem suspicous. more footage of this guy would probably prove it but right now im /neutral
This is the exact thing aimbots do.
Aimbots aren't 100% accurate, and vastly drops in accuracy at a distance due to the fact players can make sharp movements.

get tthis guy off the blockland

/support

When do people stop using fricking BLHack...

at this point im thinking im gonna keep my addons for myself....
jk i'll still release them

serverCmdSupport

I don't know how blind you are if that wasn't some kind of aimbot

he’s holding C for forgets sake, yes, he is aimbotting
for those uneducated, C == aimbot key for blhack, as well as the key that makes you slow walk

he’s holding C for forgets sake, yes, he is aimbotting
for those uneducated, C == aimbot key for blhack, as well as the key that makes you slow walk
oh god that's hilarious. He didn't my even bother to change his walk key.

oh god that's hilarious. He didn't my even bother to change his walk key.
imagine him in a city rpg trying to do a driveby with aimbot
when he tries to drive slower he'd just be firing shots everywhere and not even have the chance
to get to the place he was gonna drive by without all his ammo

imagine him in a city rpg trying to do a driveby with aimbot
when he tries to drive slower he'd just be firing shots everywhere and not even have the chance
to get to the place he was gonna drive by without all his ammo

someone should make a machinima based on this that would be hilarious

what the forget, id never expect this from him

snip
custom told me and anyone in rampknife that he snaps while in chat,