HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN

Author Topic: HOLY stuff MAXX IS BACK AGAIN  (Read 25352 times)

does badspot only do 1 week bans and permabans now?
i got a 3 day one back in may for making a joke about key stealing
im pretty sure hes cracking down on death threats due to the aztec shooting and him not wanting to be associated with that

i got a 3 day one back in may for making a joke about key stealing
im pretty sure hes cracking down on death threats due to the aztec shooting and him not wanting to be associated with that
Yeah or just that Maxx has flamed and threatened a bunch of people before and gotten banned for it a bunch of times.

Yeah or just that Maxx has flamed and threatened a bunch of people before and gotten banned for it a bunch of times.
that too

he has significantly less patience for people who have been permanently banned several times, especially for flaming

it's pretty much one forget up and you're out lol

that too
Why do you guys even associate with Maxx in the first place? More importantly, how? He just sounds like that one kid at school who everybody makes friends with just so they don't get shot up.

Why do you guys even associate with Maxx in the first place? More importantly, how? He just sounds like that one kid at school who everybody makes friends with just so they don't get shot up.

your thinking of INH

your thinking of INH
Maxx is like INH except less emo and more sperg. Maybe more MicroEDGE too because he doesn't know when to just stop.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:03:56 AM by d »

hey maxx you mind gassing the midwest furfest again
my sister knows 3 furries who plan to go

he has significantly less patience for people who have been permanently banned several times, especially for flaming

it's pretty much one forget up and you're out lol
can confirm

what did he mean by this
welll his name starts with a c
and ends with something that sounds like ow
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:22:03 AM by Verification »

welll his name starts with a c
and ends with something that sounds like ow
do you enjoy being an starfish

do you enjoy being an starfish
you told your secret in public what do you expect

you told your secret in public what do you expect
it wasn't a secret lol
this is the exact behavior that gets you kicked out of nearly every group you join i hope you realize this

it wasn't a secret lol
this is the exact behavior that gets you kicked out of nearly every group you join i hope you realize this
i mean not every group of people i know shares keys with people

i mean not every group of people i know shares keys with people
steam gifts aren't key sharing