Author Topic: Germestar is back at it again...  (Read 3910 times)

Germestar is back with a new alt

so apperantly Germestar is back with a new alt and spams and floods the servers with "#GermestarArmy!". He now started again being an unfunny starfish. We should kick this dude from Blockland.

BL_ID : 219175
Name : f(x)=In(2xy+1)^2x+e^-xz

Pictures

no one likes this stuffhead

I'm asking my self why did Salmon even unmute him?

Thank you Skeletal for the pics

/discuss

Quick Edit

Germestar was also seen in Zelwin's Bounty Hunter Test Server(i was admin on that, sadly i couldn't take Pictures). He did the same Thing. The ID was the same as the ID above^.

crystals.

not germ, but some fanatic

why are people looking up to this meathead anyway lmao

germ isnt even relevant why is this happening lol
also he said he was germ so

germ isnt even relevant why is this happening lol
also he said he was germ so

I did not post this because i hate him, it's because he is back for trolling which i personally don't like.

I'm asking my self why did Salmon even unmute him?
because he probably put an invalid time when trying to mute him, resulting in it saying "x has unmuted x"

because he probably put an invalid time when trying to mute him, resulting in it saying "x has unmuted x"

Skeletal just told me now he did it on accident

He's using two IDs atm, 219572 and 219175. he came onto crown's server to confront me for making a drama on him, then started spamming. then hopped to the other key and did the same thing.

crystals.

not germ, but some fanatic

that's what he says, but I heavily doubt it.

the way to tell if they're the real germe is to see how they talk
the real germe talks like a 30 year old indian tech support scammer who just learned how to type

I can't figure out what is the point of the function in his name, my calculator won't graph something with that many variables. watch it just be a richard :/

I can't figure out what is the point of the function in his name, my calculator won't graph something with that many variables. watch it just be a richard :/

lol

the way to tell if they're the real germe is to see how they talk
the real germe talks like a 30 year old indian tech support scammer who just learned how to type

Yeah he talked like that on Swollow's Afghanistan DM, that's how i knew he is Germestar(Germestar is german soooo)