Dark X-rane's MemeQuest - The Bootleg that no one asked for

Author Topic: Dark X-rane's MemeQuest - The Bootleg that no one asked for  (Read 8223 times)

Server's closed for the night, things were a bit chaotic here and there but overall this ended up being alright. I'm going to try to fix a few things with some of the levels that popped up while I was hosting this today. There's definitely going to be some nerfs with some enemies before I re-host this. This will be hosted tomorrow at 5:00PM EST.

Server's closed for the night, things were a bit chaotic here and there but overall this ended up being alright. I'm going to try to fix a few things with some of the levels that popped up while I was hosting this today. There's definitely going to be some nerfs with some enemies before I re-host this. This will be hosted tomorrow at 5:00PM EST.
I noticed that the enemies land in certain places that players would be killed if they reached, should consider making it kill bots as well so that they don't stack, also they block certain areas you need to jump down to, being blocked from warping to the next location isn't convenient.

Server's now open with some major updates, bug fixes, and more. This update includes the following.
Code: [Select]
Changelog: Version 1.1
+Nerfed enemies on Jungle Base, and The Internet
+Bots now die in endless pits
+Fixed a major bug with McCree's main weapon
+Fixed a minor bug with SammyClassicSonicfan's special
+Added an icon for the health potions
+Added more health potions for Jungle Base, mm2wood, and The Internet
+Increased Health on all melee based characters
+Added keybinds for special moves

Server's now closed. It seems like the keybinds didn't work this time. I'll try to get them to work the next time I host this. I'll be hosting this once again on Friday at 7:00PM EST.

Bump
Server's finally back up with another small update. This update includes the following.
Changelog: Version 1.2
+Added IdubbbzTV as a new playable class
+Added Arctic Fortress as a playable map
This update includes a new Arctic themed map. Here's a screenshot of one of the areas within this level just to give you an idea on what to expect from this level.

Server's down for tonight, there were some odd bugs that popped up from the new level that will be fixed by tomorrow. The server will be hosted again at 6:00PM EST.

Server's now open with a few things added from last time. This update includes the following.
Changelog: Version 1.3
+Fixed some minor bugs in Arctic Fortress and Desert Town
+Fixed keybinds for special moves for real this time

Server's now closed. It'll be back up on Friday at 6:00PM EST.

Bump
If you thought this project slowly died over the past month, think again. Not only did I think it was a good idea to host this server once again over the weekend, I've also decided to record it and upload it to Youtube for the rest of the world to see.
Click the image to watch the video

dammit dark you always amaze me, make a ps3 wep with discs flyin out

dammit dark you always amaze me, make a ps3 wep with discs flyin out
Don't worry, it's going to happen.

Bump
I'll be hosting this server today at 7:00PM EST with a bunch of new things added to this server. This update includes the following.
Changelog: Version 1.4
+Added Grabbag as a playable map
+Added Chad Warden as a playable character
+Added The Guy From Boston as a playable character
+Added Regen Potions onto every map
+Added a HUD that allows players to view their health
+Added new death sounds
+Increased health for Keemstar

Bump
Server is now open with a bunch of things that have been added since the last time I've hosted this. This update includes the following.
Changelog: Version 1.5
+Added Tropical Lagoon as a playable map
+Added The Irate Gamer as a playable character
+Added new death sounds

Bump
I will be hosting this once again at 8:00PM EST with a few more things changed.
Changelog: Version 1.6
+Fixed a major bug on Tropical Lagoon
+Fixed a major bug that made health HUD not read the proper amount of health the player actually had
+Added new death sounds
+Changed loading screen image
Also, here's a sneak peak of one of the new maps that you can play.