what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86684 times)

The only people who even mention SS13 are you, twix, and some other handicapped stuffhead. You all treat it like it's the best and only game in the world, at one point you used to spam handicapped clown and bee memes everywhere in every discord I saw you in. Celau probably lost interest in the game.

Also, you have a tendancy to overstay welcomes. You said :thinking: loads of times at one point for seemingly no reason. You ASK for bans to happen. You stuff-talk discords you stuff up with memes and when you get backlash you simply respond with w(hat) instead of explaining yourself. You also have an undying tendancy to absolutely HATE anyone who simply interacts with you in a way you don't like.
i agree with unova 100% here
i've gotten completely burned out from ss13 and your handicapped memeing and obnoxious behavior has really just made me want to never play that stupid loving game again

i agree with unova 100% here
i've gotten completely burned out from ss13 and your handicapped memeing and obnoxious behavior has really just made me want to never play that stupid loving game again
understandable; i have noticed that i can be a annoying to say the least and ill try my best effort to think through my actions more after this.

unable to edit in drama because i cant deal with it at all lol all my drama posts are a mess

it means you're not supposed to take it so seriously

I would say this sounds legitimate except I'm pretty sure you're one of the last people I saw use it

what happened to leaving forever :/

for context rubbr/peppr is microedge and he joined today

The whole 'click twice within 10 seconds on a youtube video makes it fullscreen' really brings my piss to a boil. Who the forget actually double clicks on a youtube video to make it fullscreen? Every single time this has happened it was because I wanted to either pause or play the video.

The whole 'click twice within 10 seconds on a youtube video makes it fullscreen' really brings my piss to a boil. Who the forget actually double clicks on a youtube video to make it fullscreen? Every single time this has happened it was because I wanted to either pause or play the video.
You can just press K to pause the video without focusing on the video play to pause it

You can just press K to pause the video without focusing on the video play to pause it

forget no I need my left hand to fondle my ballsack

yeah that shouldn't even a feature on YT

Who the forget actually double clicks on a youtube video to make it fullscreen?
😅 yeah who would do such a thing 👀💦

wadu hek i only ever use double click to enter fullscreen