what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86748 times)

seriousposters. they are better than meanposters no doubt, but being so stiff all the time makes them difficult to approach. joke around a little my friends.

"niceposters" who try way too hard to be nice but end up taking sides in the end and just end up being passive agressive
one niceposter in particular has pmed me 4-5 times asking me to continue arguments i did not bother to continue with him

"niceposters" who try way too hard to be nice but end up taking sides in the end and just end up being passive agressive
one niceposter in particular has pmed me 4-5 times asking me to continue arguments i did not bother to continue with him
alright well that was me, i do apologize and realized it was a stupid thing to do but to be fair it seemed like u were trying to ignore it instead of drop it, this was all before u finally explained to me u do this not to ignore the argument just so u don't seem wrong but to just not continue a dumb argument
but that was many months ago why bring it up now?

and i'm not trying to be passive aggressive at all in that post pls don't take it that way if it seems like it

anything and everything that comes out of swifthyena’s mouth

sry one more thing i should've thought of before i hit post:
i don't get it, are nice people not allowed to take sides every once in a while? tbh i rarely ever try to get involved in arguments or drama here anymore anyways. the passive aggressive tone is unintentional and i'm trying to work on making sure i don't seem like i actually am passive aggressive, but it's easier said than done because i read my own posts a certain way but everyone else might not, so i apologize if i do end up appearing that way sometimes when i'm just trying to be more serious

w
what is transformation
o my sweet summer child

it was a stupid thing to do but to be fair

when people say things like this