what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 84632 times)

what
 I mean I know you like your attention and since I hate you but god damn
Quite frankly I want nothing to do with you but your autistic obsession with NC has made you a punchline. Frankly I wish you'd just leave the community for good

Quite frankly I want nothing to do with you but your autistic obsession with NC has made you a punchline. Frankly I wish you'd just leave the community for good

what
from what I've heard cubone and geben arent in the nc, I mean I know you like your attention and since I hate you but god damn

wait so you reel me in after saying that Im talking about the nc and then go to victim mode? Call me a hypocrite if you want but what the forget are you trying to accomplish

wait so you reel me in after claiming that Im talking about the nc and then go to victim mode? Call me a hypocrite if you want but what the forget are you trying to accomplish
fixed

-snip-
This post feels low-key flaming...

nani
It's a Facepunch thing, Postal is basically the Badspot of Facepunch

what
from what I've heard cubone and geben arent in the nc, I mean I know you like your attention and since I hate you but god damn

lmao what the forget happened to this thread