Poll

Are you going to participate?

I wish to achieve the highest level of power and therefore will participate in NoFap 2018
14 (25.5%)
I'll try
12 (21.8%)
why cant a man just get off to some anime tiddies once in a while
29 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: >>> NOFAP 2018: THE CHALLENGE OF LEGENDS <<< | IT HAS BEGUN (FOR MOST)  (Read 3672 times)

NOFAP 2018

You've heard of No Fap November, you've heard of Destroy richard December, now get ready for "Don't Play With Your Peen 2018" or just simply "NoFap 2018".
A challenge only taken by true legends and survived by even truer legends, NoFap 2018 has one simple challenge: Do not masturbate for the entirety of 2018 CE.
The advantages of NoFap 2018:
  • You will no longer be aroused by one specific thing
  • You will get to brag about it
  • You'll have more time for other things

Actual love do not count in NoFap 2018 as it is not procrastination, but love toys do count.

NoFap 2018 begins at midnight your time, exactly when it becomes 2018 for you.
If you fail, your name will be posted.

People participating in NoFap 2018:
  • d
  • gr8dayseth
  • Kringleberg
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:37:35 AM by d »

hi
no
already lost before new year start u kno

literally every single 5 year old does this in their sleep
if u cant, well, ur stoppid

hmm sry i'm gonna have to decline this challenge for uh.... medical purposes

a real challenge: nofap 2000. no fapping and complete celibacy for the entirety of the 21st century

a real challenge: nofap 2000. no fapping and complete celibacy for the entirety of the 21st century
at the end you’d probably interject so hard that you’d stop the earth from spinning and youd fly into the air

this is possible because after ~70 years of not jerkin it you can easily stop yourself from ever dying