Are You Smarter then Me: The Game Show

Author Topic: Are You Smarter then Me: The Game Show  (Read 1665 times)

Welcome to the game show for idiots, Are You Smarter then Me! (Yes, we're well aware of the error in the title.)

As you can see, the stage is very simple. Benches, a chair, 3 stands for the contestants, and a table for the host, me!

Isn't this bench wonderful? 10 rows of benches for people who watch the game! (Tickets are only $57.89 per person.) Whoever gets to sit next to Old Man Wattson however, I feel very, very bad for you.

This, is the AFK chair. A chair for the people who need to use the potty, or their mother told them to do the laundry, etc. Umm... I guess the guy on the chair never came back...

And here are the stands for the contestant. As you can see, only 3 people can participate. We did do 4 contestants. But let's just say something REALLY bad happened, so we took it down a number. Oh, why are the contestants pumpkins? Why do you care? It's not like these pumpkins are my only friends because I've slowly been going insane, going deeper into the rabbit hole of insanity. They're just pumpkins!

So what are you waiting for? Watch "Are You Smarter then Me?" on the XYZ channel! Please. WE NEVER GET VIEWERS.

how did he get up there in a wheelchair tho

its than not then ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Are you smarter than* me

To everyone who corrected the mistake:

"Welcome to the game show for idiots, Are You Smarter then Me! (Yes, we're well aware of the error in the title.)"

maybe you should get rid of the error and not call it a gameshow for idiots because then nobody will attend