Flip Mod (Player_PhysicsJump) [by Hata/tommybricksetti]

Author Topic: Flip Mod (Player_PhysicsJump) [by Hata/tommybricksetti]  (Read 13780 times)

what happens if you land on your head while flipping
does your bl character start sucking at literally everything ingame

whats with the infinite spin in the second gif

it's another add-on that will be released soon ;o

whats with the infinite spin in the second gif
someone holding the second-crouch while hovering in the air

i've seen hata working and testing this rly cool to see it released now

Looks cool

Heitä homo voltti

If you charge up the madman fists then roll forward, you explosive jump a good distance.

Did someone say Gears of War?

I definitely told you not to release this. In fact I said "I won't give this to you if you're going to release it." but I guess your word isn't valuable.

I definitely told you not to release this. In fact I said "I won't give this to you if you're going to release it." but I guess your word isn't valuable.
oops!

epic fail

this is gonna be good

sorry, you're going to have to share your toys with someone else

?? why?

im not giving it to everyone for my own benefit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!