Author Topic: Flip Mod (Player_PhysicsJump) [by Hata/tommybricksetti]  (Read 13791 times)

do something about it then

dude you're gonna be in the hospital if you don't watch it

dude you're gonna be in the hospital if you don't watch it

If he does that, I'll upload a video of my blockhead doing 100 backflips

It's like saying "Hey, that kid won't share his toys with me, but I deserve to play with them." instead of directly asking him "Hey, could I play with your toys too?" and accepting whatever answer you get.
This is not a toy, this is a useful thing the community can use and look at as a reference, your brown townogy is stuff.

And I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...
Holy forget.

hata was like, breaking the links on his old add-ons topic.

so sad.

Aside from this starfish stuffting up the topic, nice release Conan!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:48:13 AM by IdeTheBird »

To be fair, he did repair the broken link and images in this thread, and announce the previously unannounced August 2016 update too.

To be fair, he did repair the broken link and images in this thread, and announce the previously unannounced August 2016 update too.
Yeah don't get me wrong I always heard good things about him and I never seen any issues, this is just kind of a low blow imo. I don't even for sure know if he purposely broke the link but it definitely does not work even though he edited it a few weeks ago.

hata was like, breaking the links on his old add-ons topic.
Are you serious... Obviously I didn't break my own links.

In fact, if you check out Titanium Man's UI, you can see that his Dropbox Download links are still broken, in the same way that mine were.

If you were familiar with Dropbox you'd know that, a few months ago, they removed their Public folder system. All my Image and Download links were through Dropbox, so the links broke. Any topic I have with working links is one that I manually updated recently.

I released a few 'Ninja Updates' as well for some of the topics, if the current version I had of the mod was close enough in stability to the released version. E.g. Hata's Shader Toggle.

I can understand I guess, but if a few months ago they removed the public folder system, then why did you edit that post only a few weeks ago? Jw.

I can understand I guess, but if a few months ago they removed the public folder system, then why did you edit that post only a few weeks ago? Jw.
Didn't care enough to at the time, to be totally honest.

And by the way, I have actually been coding on my server on and off for the past 3 years, in spite of not officially releasing anything on the forums. I saw a lot of people in the previous replies saying I've been gone, but if they'd had me on Steam, they'd know I was coding essentially the whole time. Mainly working on that flagship Adventure Player climbing mod.

I saw a lot of people in the previous replies saying I've been gone, but if they'd had me on Steam, they'd know I was coding essentially the whole time.
can confirm, i see your online all the time