Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia

Author Topic: Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia  (Read 5988 times)

"hey guys look im eon i like to post gay research and try and say that doesnt matter anymore because its too old and i like to not show other sides of the story and use it to derail topics"

How about you uh, go and reveal the rest of the story, shall you? By your logic you should have gotten over this like I should've gotten over the gay research spam because it was too long ago

read it
besides arent you like ban on sight because you obviously havent stopped flaming even since your "personality change"

HAHA I LAUGHED SO loving HARD TO THAT YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL
look what loving stufffest you started by deraling this topic

you ok there buddy
seems like you have some pent up anger

well no stuff sherlock look how badly you derailed the thread

what the forget is going on

Why are you even in entropia? Just loving leave dude, it's a stuffty place ran by moronic administration.

Also even though everyone has already stated it, Magnum has NOTHING to do with blockland, he doesn't play the game or interact with the forums or the community.

^this. there's some good dudes in entropia but honestly there's much less stuffty places to hang out with them

^this. there's some good dudes in entropia but honestly there's much less stuffty places to hang out with them

Correction 0 Good dudes, the server is dead. I'm glad I packed up and left especially with Honno and Zapk still in charge.

"hey guys look im eon i like to post gay research and try and say that doesnt matter anymore because its too old and i like to not show other sides of the story and use it to derail topics"

How about you uh, go and reveal the rest of the story, shall you? By your logic you should have gotten over this like I should've gotten over the gay research spam because it was too long ago
yet you brought it up for no loving reason in Queeba's discord just to get a reaction out of celau. You are either severely mentally handicapped or just trying to do an 'ePiC tRoLl for the lulz!!'

Double post:
Also Darth you derailed the drama first by instantly bringing up "eon spammed gay research lol xd" when he said for you to stop making a drama for every little thing.