Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia

Author Topic: Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia  (Read 5943 times)

yet you brought it up for no loving reason in Queeba's discord just to get a reaction out of celau. You are either severely mentally handicapped or just trying to do an 'ePiC tRoLl for the lulz!!'
What
I literally didn't last night
Double post:
"lol xd"
I'm not getting it for the laughs, who the forget do you think I am?

When you cut down the post and still make yourself look handicapped.

You were bringing up irrelevant stuff that was the point of his double post

I'm not getting it for the laughs, who the forget do you think I am?
Are you loving illiterate? Did you even read my post fully?
Let me dumb down my comment so you can loving understand you literal loving ape.

"You make post about celau do gay research spam in discord 1 year ago, then you blame him for thread being moved from main topic so you get high ground."

uh
what
I am saying I never knew that he wasn't a Blocklander
Ask around? Is social interaction really not worth potentially getting put on blast for not following Drama guidelines?

SWAT, how many loving times do I have to say that I didn't know he wasn't a Blocklander until after I posted the drama? It's already too late to ask anyways because we already know the answer

SWAT, how many loving times do I have to say that I didn't know he wasn't a Blocklander until after I posted the drama? It's already too late to ask anyways because we already know the answer

The fact you didn't ask or research before you made the drama just shows how unintelligent you are.

Oh for forgets sake, it was on a Discord full of forumers, some ex, some current. That's just like saying if you drama someone on Queeba's Discord you should've done some more research if they aren't a forumer on a Blockland Discord

Oh for forgets sake, it was on a Discord full of forumers, some ex, some current. That's just like saying if you drama someone on Queeba's Discord you should've done some more research if they aren't a forumer on a Blockland Discord

Entropia is so disconnected from BL, it has been mixed with so many other game communities you can't blindly say one person is from here or there.

Do. Your. loving. Research.

so are you going to admit that you should probably find out who the target for your drama is by doing research with the search button or are you going to continue needlessly defending yourself that you didn't know such

What the forget is this drama thread even about now?

video killed the radio star

Dude you claim he sent you research, when all he sent you was a cat laying on a carrot and even then a carrot itself and nothing else loveual isn't technically research. It's just nsfw I believe.

I also love it how its one of the first images to pop up when searching "cat laying on carrot" on google images

Hey burger, he sent me research gifs too. Forgot to mention that

this is ironic as your little raiding group “the chat from hell” just tried and failed to raid the nc discord. Like that stuff was pathetic

"H-h-h-he sent me p-p-research guys! This random dude in a stuffty discord send me p-research, I just forgot to mention it...."

Also I like that you make this drama on some random dude who doesn't belong to our community then attempt to spam a discord. GG.