So it's about to get really cold where I live.

Author Topic: So it's about to get really cold where I live.  (Read 1596 times)

The temperature is about to drop to about -10 degrees Fahrenheit or -25 degrees Celsius along with 25mph winds and a windchill approaching -35 degrees. I have to head out for work today and tomorrow where I'll be getting back around 10-11pm as well as go shopping at some point. This is not going to be very pleasant. We even got a special emergency alert about it.

yea the wind chill in my area puts it down to -22 as it is. school got canceled just because of that lol

I live in northern NY and it's gonna get -25 with the windchill
My school hasn't cancelled yet but basically everything out of that district has

Everything is closed
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:05:31 PM by Capella »

i wish that the earth freezed over

the sun is saying "forget off" to me rn
with it being fully uncovered in the sky
and it literally still being cold

Well I made it to work. Driving 20mph the whole way so I don't crash. Pretty frustrating that even if I'm warm to the point of overheating my feet will still be freezing.

i wish that the earth freezed over
i’ll dump some ice cubes in the ocean to speed that up

Oh yeah you get -35C and it's a forgetin emergency but up here in canada we get -35C and it's regular forgetin afternoon

fan forgetin tastic

Oh yeah you get -35C and it's a forgetin emergency but up here in canada we get -35C and it's regular forgetin afternoon

fan forgetin tastic
Do you guys still go to work and stuff?

Do you guys still go to work and stuff?
We go to work and make teenagers walk to school if it's -40 in a blizzard
I never, once, in my entire life, have had school canceled due to extreme weather

They put out a "cold weather warning" sure but it literally does nothing and nobody cares

Where I am it hit the low negatives for the last week, and just snowed two feet.

Curse winter.

4 inches of snow, -7 windchill, 40 mph gusts of wind, i got a 4 day weekend now

We go to work and make teenagers walk to school if it's -40 in a blizzard
I never, once, in my entire life, have had school canceled due to extreme weather

They put out a "cold weather warning" sure but it literally does nothing and nobody cares
ya but winnipeg sucks

It looks as if our area in the midwest isn't going to get any more snow, which sucks since I forgeted my sleep schedule and can't fix it in the 4 days before school.

And here i thought my 3 degrees fahrenheit on saturday night was bad...