Server Crashing On Startup (AGAIN)

Author Topic: Server Crashing On Startup (AGAIN)  (Read 1877 times)

/title
holy stuff how many times man

this happens to me on steam idk why

this happens to me on steam idk why

You may have a different log than Darth's, I recommend posting one.

Put everything into another folder, slowly add a few addons.

You may have a different log than Darth's, I recommend posting one.

Put everything into another folder, slowly add a few addons.
ok

I had another thread about this, but I'm experiencing the same problem. The console doesnt provide any hints as to what the issue may be, it seems to stop at random times. I'm going to try to find the problem by dividing my addons into groups and seeing if they are the issue, I'll keep you updated.

this aint a megathread for everyone to post their problems ._.

this aint a megathread for everyone to post their problems ._.

pls its literally the same issue, better to check one large thread than like 13 smaller threads.

Is everyone experiencing this issue only on steam? I'm currently attempting to launch on non-steam copy.

Well the thing is that all of our mods are unique to each other unless we have some of the same, so not everyone's console.log is the same

i mean i have most if not all of rtb downloaded, and i constantly update my addons with new stuff so if i ever want to play sp or host i can do it and still have relevant mods. Chances are I have most of your addons.

I have had this issue before. For some reason, I was able to fix it by reinstalling blockland glass. If thay does not work, try running the server without glass installed.