Click for strawpoll

Fallout 3/New Vegas
6 (30%)
Fallout 4
6 (30%)
Both
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Block's Fallout RPG | Models *Page 1*  (Read 2910 times)

Fallout RPG
Discord Server
Steam Group

Introduction
War, war never changes. Fallout servers have never been common or popular in blockland, excluding any Apocalypse RPs that try and mock the idea of Fallout. After a long, 4 tedious months of progress, we are close to finishing up a official Fallout RPG. Hopefully, this pre-made forums topic can get you guys hyped up and show support for the project.

Did you notice the images aren't the same width and height? lol succ 4 u
Contribute!
We are currently desperate for a hosting service and some workers on hand. This can range from creating addons to support the server or simply helping us make the build. Anything you do will help us. Suggest addons for all I care. The catch is, when this project is over, who ever contributed the most work and time will get a 6$ steam game of their choice. We are currently recruiting, so feel free to make your own application in the discussion. Host will PM you if interested.
The Lore
Two centuries after the great war of 2077, nothing is left for us to pester. Welcome to Texas, one of the most hellish wastelands across the remnants of North America. Texas has been separated into 4 major districts across 268,597 mi². The Deserts, common place to die, full of the disgusting abominations the bombs created. Austin's Common Wealth, the most populated location of Texas for a variety of reasons, and the biggest death scroll. The Border, not much is known about this district. Armaggedon, where do I even begin with this place? I wouldn't consider it a district, I would consider it hell itself. Created due to the failure of communist targeting systems, three warheads struck down at the same location, creating the most dangerous place in North America. Rumors say you can find molten lava if you look hard enough, but I wouldn't be so scarce of it. Now, the year is 2294. The Brotherhood of Steel have arrived, catching the attention of Vault 128.
Applications now available!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:41:12 PM by Beyond Neptune »

do u have any bigger pictures? the ones in the op are a lil too small i think

more lore friendly than fallout 4

do u have any bigger pictures? the ones in the op are a lil too small i think

Theres this older thread with bigger images: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=315002.msg9724852#msg9724852

I already said this in Discord but I'm attempting to recreate HELIOS One if that'll be any help to your team.

I decided to give you guys some in-depth information of the lore. More details will be revealed via terminals or holo tapes in the actual map itself.

Applications have been reviewed [2]

In game name
Chris72003

Discord, Steam, and blockland ID
[Information Censored]

What can you help us with?
Building

Show off past experiences of building, administrating, or coding.
https://imgur.com/a/GGgN7 Also, I've already built something for the server

Why do you want to apply?
Most of the time after school I've nothing better to do. Now, I do have plenty of projects but I don't have any motivation to finish them. But, with this larger project I know it can not only bring entertainment to others, but myself as well seeing as I'm a huge Fallout fan who's %100'd the games from Fallout: New Vegas to the newest installment.

Accepted!
You've proven yourself way based off what you've built on the public dev server, you will be informed of the password soon. Other admins and builders do agree on you joining us, so come on board.

In game name
ungabung

Discord, Steam, and blockland ID
yea

What can you help us with?
Building

Show off past experiences of building, administrating, or coding.
ok

Why do you want to apply?
cool build

Denied!
I don't have anything to say, the reason you were denied is self explanatory. You put no effort into your application what so ever and for that, we can't trust you.

i would like to apply but the server quality is way above my level
of ouingou got refused i will not dare applying oboi
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:11:16 PM by Sylvanor »

i would like to apply but the server quality is way above my level
of ouingou got refused i will not dare applying oboi
im just going to keep applications open so have fun my brother

Credit to Blus for making the models and Rggbnnnn for scripting them.

that 10mm is a beaut