Author Topic: Degenerate Netflix Vid Gets Crazy Dislikes  (Read 5578 times)

it's an awkward video, i'll give you that, but i don't quite see how it's degenerate...

It's very obvious it's a joke. Maybe you just have a stuffty sense of humor.

maybe you just have very low standards

No, this is definitely a you problem. You're the only one with the problem.

what loving side is this advocating for i'm so confused

seen the whole thing goodbye

The comic I am referring for was literally about letting people forget your significant other, doing the literal act of cuckolding.
ok but cuckolding doesn't just mean "letting people forget your significant other", it specifically means getting pleasure from watching them get forgeted.
But this is also not to be confused with compersion, which the ad hints at ("I kinda like that she enjoys watching with other people")

Maybe you understand that since you're contrasting it to this Ad, but other people don't seem to.

Yes, there is a small moment that aludes to cuckoldry ("Can I watch you watch?") but that doesn't mean
the entire thing is an allegory for cuckolding

i dont understand its just a stuffty joke commercial why are people saying it's "advocating degeneracy"
because "muh traditional values" and anything that's not a traditional relationship is degenerate/deviant
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 06:49:40 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

what loving side is this advocating for i'm so confused
tbh it sounds like it's advocating for the Alt Centrists

ever wonder why tvs are always a black color? you always have a black figure stealing the eyes of your family and viewers without you realizing it. the government hid this fact from you and we sit down on the couch to relax only to realize there's been an open relationship all this time? i won't let ben & jerry's catch me off guard, i'm going to fight back against the scripted algorithmic system with a clenched fist and a thirst for justice and good ol' american beverages to take back our southern home from the area-51 criminals that programmed our new generation. that's enough for my redpill, stay safe reddit - and good luck.

considering this happens a lot though, i would think its you rather than everyone else.

ok but cuckolding doesn't just mean "letting people forget your significant other", it specifically means getting pleasure from watching them get forgeted.
But this is also not to be confused with compersion, which the ad hints at ("I kinda like that she enjoys watching with other people")

Maybe you understand that since you're contrasting it to this Ad, but other people don't seem to.

Yes, there is a small moment that aludes to cuckoldry ("Can I watch you watch?") but that doesn't mean
because "muh traditional values" and anything that's not a traditional relationship is degenerate/deviant

see verbal definition

vid was just stuffty comedy, comments section is the real lunacy

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHuT IT DOHWN

uhm excuse me i would appreciate it if you didnt try to normalize anything that would ruin our pure monogamous societal norm. cant have any... mixtures...... or anything like that

see verbal definition
Under the traditional definition, a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.
But adultery would imply non-knowledge/non-consent. That's why some people throw around "cuck" as an insult; because your wife cheating on you is embarrassing/shameful
But that definition doesn't really fit anymore when both parties are knowing and consenting.

And thus, I'll reiterate my previous question: Is the concept of open relationships really that foreign to people?