Anyway to buy a lower BLID?

Author Topic: Anyway to buy a lower BLID?  (Read 3310 times)

I have to buy a new key to start hosting again due to Jasa getting my previous one revoked awhile back, but I was hoping there was somewhere I could buy a key that still had a somewhat low BLID. I remember there was some site that used to sell 2000 BLID's but that was a good while back.

It's not really a big deal but I was just curious if I could.

amazon maybe. What do you need a lower id for?

Nothing, really. It's just personal preference I guess. My original key was 21073, then the next one was 47K but now i'm pretty sure they are in the 200Ks.

Also amazon no longer carries Blockland.

Also amazon no longer carries Blockland.
Ah well idk then
I personally have 2 keys. I haven't got banned i just bought a new pc and was stupid enough to lose my key then the new one just stuck around and I use the old as an alt

game du jour was the website that sold 2k IDs, but that shut down a long time ago

ur just gonna have to use a 49k ID like a noob

Oh well, not a big deal, was just wondering if I could find one.

nubstatus

ask people with low blids although that's key sharing. wasn't there some website that has a lot of extremely expensive sub-10k ids or am i mistaken
amazon ran out of keys recently

wasn't there some website that has a lot of extremely expensive sub-10k ids or am i mistaken
game du jour was the website that sold 2k IDs, but that shut down a long time ago

read the thred bich

nubstatus
Honestly this being a problem is sad. I see countless of times people just being banned for having a high id

Honestly this being a problem is sad. I see countless of times people just being banned for having a high id
I rarely play servers that I don't host so it's not an issue. I mainly just like having a low id, it's not an issue though. I was just wondering if I could still find one.

cigarette
:(

Ill sell you my 25k id for 100$

Ill sell you my 25k id for 100$
lmao.

I actually bought a new key from the blockland.us it ended up being a 49K, only 2K higher than my old one surprisingly.

ur just gonna have to use a 49k ID like a noob

gamedujour just had a redirect to the Plimus sell page, Plimus was the actual group who sold 2k IDs but they ended up screwing over Badspot with ridiculously high fees and now the sell page just doesnt exist. Im pretty sure there were around 400 keys that weren't sold in that 2k block.

ill sell you id 0 for $999