Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30969 times)

Just as an FYI, since damage can be done in the shop, cunts have taken to camping it for free points. For some reason they are completely invulnerable to any weapon fire as well.

Perpetrators:
Skelesys - 25779
Chromo67 - 12480
Flop - 139909

Evidence:

Players mentioned have been dealt with

I love the new improvements!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:49:51 AM by Entity »

From my understanding the issue was that I messed up when making the new slayer minigame and forgot to one of the teams player types to the invincible one. Oops. The players that abused this bug have been issues temporary bans and are having their points reset.

I apologize for not being around this weekend, between getting stuck on 3 12 hour B shifts and also doing work on my car (as we speak, my car is at home on jack stands right now while I am here at work lol) I haven’t had any time to get on to administrate or run the server.

i tried to fix it with vce but failed :p

i tried to fix it with vce but failed :p
Lmao, the best way to fix it would have either do what frankie did (change player type in slayer), or ChangeDataBlock/Invincible Player on the shop button.

Where does it show I was on a killing spree. Why am I even in this?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:32:32 AM by Skelesys »

You did kill people in shop, no?

No bro, he just screenshotted me while I went to buy a nuke I guess. Those starfishs blocked the entrance.

Hosting should be back to regular starting tomorrow. Apologies for the downtime.

You are on the red team, aiming at the door right next to them, and iirc you shot and killed me that time. Even if you didn't shoot or kill anyone you are guilty by association based on the evidence.

You are on the red team, aiming at the door right next to them, and iirc you shot and killed me that time. Even if you didn't shoot or kill anyone you are guilty by association based on the evidence.
That is bullstuff. Just because he was standing there in a picture doesn't mean anything. Not saying that he didn't do it but i'm just saying that logic is flawed. I'm going to permaban Chromo and Flop as they are the two handicaps that seem to have done the most damage. Didn't see Skelesys in any of the pictures actually doing anything wrong.

Just because he was standing there in a picture doesn't mean anything.
His gun is out, aiming at the door. not to mention he was, for some reason, aiming at the door and standing in the same position two different times.

Those starfishs blocked the entrance.
You are standing in front of them lmao
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:15:28 AM by Col. Burton »

the shenanigans continue

so the enemy team nuked our spawn plate twice so i got back at them by firing a nuke
...or two
frankie nuked them twice then xdere nuked them once after that
this is the result

after that we got nuked once as revenge but what can i say