Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30954 times)

i ended up nuking them again, destroying the skybridge

well heres the wall before it was nuked

Waiting for the trench war server to open like 💀

Well, after a incredibly long week of working 7 days in a row on 12 hour shifts, I have 5 days off. I now plan on reading all those responses I got from the survey, as well as continuing to address issues and updates.

I plan to open the server somewhere around 1-2PM EST today.

Well, after a incredibly long week of working 7 days in a row on 12 hour shifts, I have 5 days off. I now plan on reading all those responses I got from the survey, as well as continuing to address issues and updates.

I plan to open the server somewhere around 1-2PM EST today.
its not open anymore :(

Aaaaaaaaand digging is broken. RIP, server down.

Fixed now, i'll host in morning. Got caught up today.

Red team had accomplished so much, yet despite all our efforts to keep the amazing team and great things red team had done, glass decided to reset the map and shuffle teams (3 times). Note, we voted to reset it and it failed, sad. Here are some screenshots from the great days of god red team.

Not to mention we also had a "nuke roof" that stopped more than three nukes from hitting our wall.

Only reason I reset was because server was lagging and we couldn't figure out the cause of it. Server ended up being restarted a few minutes later because map reset didn't fix it either.

And red team was dominating hard holy hell.

it all started when streamshark and i decided to build a nuke roof