AK-94 (Full auto version released)

Author Topic: AK-94 (Full auto version released)  (Read 6757 times)

ANT is a fictional name.....is ant himself fictional???

no such thing as an AK-94, it is the AN-94 sir pls get it right
Why are you telling me to get it right? Maybe you should get it right, because the gun is clearly not meant to be an AN-94.

its not an an94

the name was completely random at the time
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:05:51 PM by Protoss Dragoon »

Ant no
And thus, with those words uttered by sylvanor's lips, ANT was bannished back to the finnish military, resurfacing only once a month to host his serber.

nice! balanced damage! you gotta love it when every bullet leaves you with 1/3 your health and they also come at you full-auto

Yes cause irl wepons kill you in no less than 12 bullets

nice! balanced damage! you gotta love it when every bullet leaves you with 1/3 your health and they also come at you full-auto
sorry but guns that do actual damage are more fun than guns that do as much damage as a cheap bb gun

ok yeah this gun is now loving lit af
DOWNSIDE: The gun replaces the standard gun impact sound

ok yeah this gun is now loving lit af
DOWNSIDE: The gun replaces the standard gun impact sound
I plan on fixing that glitch in the mean time.

*fixed
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:40:25 PM by Protoss Dragoon »

uh, 33 damage would leave you with 2/3 health, but alright

I plan on fixing that glitch in the mean time.
i'd actually fix that asap considering that addons get failbinned for overwriting default stuff

i'd actually fix that asap considering that addons get failbinned for overwriting default stuff
I have fixed it.

no tbh this is an extremely good first add-on

you compare this to our other beginner add-on makers and this blows their firsts out of the park
that model actually looks decent and he managed to sort out the script and stuff
good going

sorry but guns that do actual damage are more fun than guns that do as much damage as a cheap bb gun
obviously, i'm not suggesting he make the gun deal no damage, but an assault rifle should do like 20 damage per shot or something. the default gun does 30 already so having an ak94 that fires 3x as fast as the default gun but has the same damage is really overpowered.

i get you're trying to start an argument with me but i see right through that stuff. overpowered guns are just as bad as underpowered guns
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:05:54 AM by PhantOS »

tbh looks a bit like the AKS-74U but nice first mod.