Going to join a guitar class on Monday, advice?

Author Topic: Going to join a guitar class on Monday, advice?  (Read 1767 times)

So basically the only musical experience I have is with a piano but very little. This is going to be replacing my fitness class, so I will be doing it everyday. Got any advice to people just starting the guitar?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:48:09 PM by Darth C3P0² »

So basically the only musical experience I have is with a piano but very little. This is going to be replacing my fitness class, so I will be doing it everyday. Got any advice to people just starting the guitar?

dont do drop a with .09s  

didint it before

many regerts

EDIT: said "dont" instead of didint

jesus i need more sleep
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:28:40 PM by Fire Vine »

guitar sux that's my advice

though don't try and do fingerstyle right as you jump into it because when i did that i got blisters on my fingers lmao

it's not advice but drums are better

Been playing guitar and going to lessons for 4~ years now, the one mistake I've made is not practicing daily.

guitar sux that's my advice

though don't try and do fingerstyle right as you jump into it because when i did that i got blisters on my fingers lmao
if you play alot you're gonna get blisters on your fingers regardless ! personal expwernec

do pushups while playing the guitar at the same time

Hold up so you don't know stuff about guitar but you agreed (or possibly volunteered) to teach a guitar class?

learn wonderwall and any girl will suck your richard

if you play alot you're gonna get blisters on your fingers regardless ! personal expwernec
ye but over time your fingers get more resistant