what kind of coffee do you drink/is the best

Poll

favorite roast

light
medium
medium-dark
dark

Author Topic: what kind of coffee do you drink/is the best  (Read 1948 times)

^
personally my ass prefers cold black coffee with nothing (no fancy bullstuff here) because I loving Hate Myself

wbu
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:37:51 AM by Metario »

juhlamokka tumma paahto

I've never owned a halfway decent machine myself, so I can't judge the types of beans very fairly. I had a really good Ethiopian coffee once that came out especially good in my drip machine though.

As for retail coffee, I have lots of opinions. I really enjoy Panera and Dunkin Donuts coffee. McDonalds also has surprisingly good coffee if you get it fresh brewed. Starbucks is by far the worst. Bitter and burnt to hell.

Coffee in the trash is the best coffee

I Prefer my Coffee Medium-Rare, no tomato, and I only drink it with chopsticks.

I don't always drink coffee but...

When I do it's actually tea.

ot: I like it to be black before I put half a cup of cream in it

A friend of mine has a good espresso setup and puts a lot of care into perfecting his coffee, and enjoys making me and our other friends coffee whenever he has us over. His coffee is some of the best I've had. Far superior to any chain like Starbucks, and even a lot of the local craft coffee shops.

But a proper espresso setup requires money that I can't spare and space I don't have. I found a love for Vietnamese coffee after a friend introduced me to it at a Vietnamese restaurant we frequent, so that's what I make at home. It's a dark French roast with chicory, brewed very strong in a special Vietnamese metal drip filter, then sweetened with sweetened condensed milk, and poured over ice. The end result is very strong without being bitter, and only slightly sweet.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 12:27:07 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

i dont really do coffee so i do a french press with medium-dark coarse ground coffee from costa rica or some stuff

anything with cream and caramel

juhlamokka tumma paahto

PERKELE!!!!

Dont have a favorite by the way.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 12:51:12 PM by alien cunt »

i dont really do coffee so i do a french press with medium-dark coarse ground coffee from costa rica or some stuff
that's coffee tho

that's coffee tho
yea i mean i dont understand it like a proffesional i just do what works

yea i mean i dont understand it like a proffesional i just do what works
well what you sounds better than the standard auto drip most people do