What Are Your Non-Video Game Hobbies?

Author Topic: What Are Your Non-Video Game Hobbies?  (Read 3601 times)

there are a lot of people in this thread who say they draw that I haven't seen work of anywhere

there are a lot of people in this thread who say they draw that I haven't seen work of anywhere

i'm shy of posting it here really if this includes me

too all you loving fake artists, eat my whole entire ass

Volleyball
the Go(碁) board game.
Yugioh card game

programming software.
Electronics, computer-engineering stuff

Eastern philosophy.

drawing, playing instruments (piano, harmonica, electronic harp, messing around with logic pro), watching movies, but I'd like to try painting and sculpting too

ahem.....

...weed whackin and curlin up snakes..

Beatin' Cattle Rustlers

Programming and game modding-
oh, never mind.

dare i ask how LOL

looks sick tho
Wasn't anything spectacular lol. Long story short I took the OG engine apart to replace the head gasket, it fought me every step of the way, after like a month of working on it I finally got it back together and accidentally bent the exhaust valves so I was like "forget it I'll just put a new engine in it.

i'm shy of posting it here really if this includes me

post your worst drawing first so you get rid of all the anxiety

if it's any help I posted this with no reservations whatsoever

I record music, right now I'm wrapping up a pop/rock album where I play all the instruments and my friend sings, will have to post it when it's done. :o

ahem.....

...weed whackin and curlin up snakes..
yours truely checking in

tbh pretty edgy but mainly just sleeping or moping around

I loving love cooking, and I typically make a show out of it called "Cooking with McJob" (I'm trying to get equipment so I can film in a studio-style kitchen to make it a serious series). I used to do guitar, but I had to sell it off. Puzzles and LEGO keep my hands busy whenever I'm watching shows or listening to podcasts. Obviously, I do a lot of writing, including creative, research articles, technical documents, and I even get paid to do assessments for my friend. I'm also a moderator and/or community manager for several online groups.

I need to start doing more physical activities, though. My health is totally forgeted through lack of exercise and diet.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:07:19 AM by McJob »

digitally i like drawing, painting, graphics and design, 3d modeling, music making, animating, programming, and mod making. tearing games or importing custom content is my fav

ive been getting into more traditional hobbies like dancing, ham radio operating, landscaping and advertising. i wanna try out sculpting, blacksmithing, and even try getting back into papercraft because i remember making helmets to be really fun

i also want to learn saxophone. im working on piano, bass and guitar now (barely) but saxophone would easily be one of those things id gladly get invested in for a day or two and then never touch again  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:29:05 AM by mod-man »