my old hilarious self xd

Author Topic: my old hilarious self xd  (Read 4668 times)

we've reached a singularity with dramas
you now have to drama yourself
I'll be sure to ban myself from my server.

we've reached a singularity with dramas
you now have to drama yourself

Do I have to?

you haven't changed much

Don’t disrespect the worlds top comedian like that. Shame on you.

i changed a lot though thats  teh point of teh post for me and maybe others to laugh at how immature i was xd and wasnt sure if i should have put  this in drama or not but i put it in drama because its about drama of me a long time ago

i changed a lot though thats  teh point of teh post for me and maybe others to laugh at how immature i was xd and wasnt sure if i should have put  this in drama or not but i put it in drama because its about drama of me a long time ago
can you start changing more by speaking comprehensible english

A friend of mine had an XD, I still might buy one.

i know you're baiting me but my english is pretty comprehensible xd you wouldnt believe how much worse i've seen

also if you were talking about "teh" i posted that on purpose i know the correct way is "the" and most people know what i mean  i do not like using the when i am not being serious xd

i know you're baiting me but my english is pretty comprehensible xd you wouldnt believe how much worse i've seen
also if you were talking about "teh" i posted that on purpose i know the correct way is "the" and most people know what i mean  i do not like using the when i am not being serious xd
my lord stop with the xds dude