Author Topic: Germany and France get their stuff kicked in during New Year's Eve celebrations  (Read 6301 times)

All these jaded liberals trying to not care about Islam wtwcy
well we can go further back and acknowledge that the perpetrators were male... guess that means men are destroying the western world

Gotta say if Western civilization falls apart this easily then it really was doomed from the start.

well we can go further back and acknowledge that the perpetrators were male... guess that means men are destroying the western world

Which came first the male perpetrator or the mother?

All these jaded liberals trying to not care about Islam wtwcy
why do you care about muslims in europe?

hows that white guilt working out for ya europe lol.

I don't get how people think I'm outraged about this, I just post what I read about lol

although it should say something about most of you when you cut out the majority of the news and leave it at just "some people got groped in Germany and two cops got attacked in France" and then act like me saying society collapsed for a day is a massive exaggeration

when europe falls apart it won't be because dem evil refugees raped a bunch of people you loving handicap. society isn't that fragile

although it should say something about most of you when you cut out the majority of the news and leave it at just "some people got groped in Germany and two cops got attacked in France" and then act like me saying society collapsed for a day is a massive exaggeration

Well good luck with that chicken little nonsense. I don't see how europe fell apart because of stuff that went down in two countries out of fifty :y

new title because of all the literalists in this thread

"but tac countries aren't human they don't have stuff to kick in"

you can stop over exaggerating you sound like a tabloid on coke

you can stop over exaggerating you sound like a tabloid on coke

you're right it probably isn't such a big deal

is it normal for the muslims to come together and burn, rape and attack people? I don't have the experience to know how you celebrate new year's

is it normal for the muslims to come together and burn, rape and attack people?
I hear it's quite common in the middle east

islam: coming to a non muslim country near you

but the religion of peace

is it normal for the muslims to come together and burn, rape and attack people? I don't have the experience to know how you celebrate new year's
from 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the US, 3,446 were black, and these were those officially recorded at the time.

by the time columbus had reached the caribbeans in 1492, there were an estimated 10 million indigenous peoples living in the U.S. by 1900, this was reduced primarily through genocide to 300,000. on the topic of native americans, throughout these centuries there have been women raped and murdered, in 2001 for example Ivy Archambault.

during the holocaust women were  experimented on, raped and murdered for being jewish.

to say that 'the muslims' are responsible for the assault of europeans is the same as someone saying that these atrocities committed throughout history are all down to The Whites. this just isn't true. wahhabism is a cancer on a religion that doesn't represent these values, the same way these 'christians' that spent history murdering people born in their own countries should not be held accountable for everyone of their race.