Author Topic: Germany and France get their stuff kicked in during New Year's Eve celebrations  (Read 6355 times)

low energy, deus, try again

Muslims did it shut the forget up shillwich
this actually loving pains me to look at

there are thousands of rapes all across the globe during New Years, owing mainly to the fact that everyone is intoxicated and our culture doesn't make it easy for people to report this kind of thing

but if you actually bring up this issue,

lemme stop you here and post

And then she's like crying and I told her what she is feeling is just chemical reactions. I told her to look outside, count all the stars. Each star has about 10-20+ planets revolving around it. Each star is in a galaxy with 100 billion planets in it. Some stars we see are dead and killed off potential life. All of this just being in our observable sky.

So I told her with all that information, please tell me how little your trivial issues are.

it's pretty scary how similar those two statements are

just because something bigger is happening doesn't mean bringing up something smaller is out of line, you'd think you know this considering how much you like to boast about how much better you are than all of us

unless of course you're trying to pin it on Muslims, even though this stuff has been happening in far greater frequency among the people who already lived in Europe. it only took a rampant nativism movement to spark a conversation about rape and loveual abuse in Europe, and even then, it has nothing to do with helping or supporting the victims. it's just used as an excuse to ship middle easterners back to their home countries

yeah, bullstuff, as per Islamic faith you're not allowed to drink yet it was Muslims who carried out the Cologne attacks and it was Muslims who were out on the streets beating up female cops, maybe because Islam in general has been consistently (and ACTUALLY) anti-women for all of its existence

it's almost like people from the third world have stuffty values or something

you'd think you know this considering how much you like to boast about how much better you are than all of us

That's a low blow, Tactical Nuke. I directed that to BeachBum when he was being his normal condescending, douchey self. The point being that I have enough going on outside of my online life to warrant wasting a few hours of time here every day. The implication isn't that I'm better than everyone here, and you know that. Just because you're a conservative doesn't mean you need to join their stuffposting circlejerk. You are legitimately better than that.

just because something bigger is happening doesn't mean bringing up something smaller is out of line
I agree, but ask yourself honestly - would you rather donate $5 to a cause that removes refugees from Sweden, or $5 to a cause that helps people victimized by rape?

Even if you cast this as some kind of cause-and-effect situation, the attention here is misplaced. There are social college fraternities in the US with more rapes to their name than Swedish migrants. But notice how activism focuses more on supporting victims in college and preventative measures, rather than literally deporting frat boys.

yeah, bullstuff, as per Islamic faith you're not allowed to drink yet it was Muslims who carried out the Cologne attacks and it was Muslims who were out on the streets beating up female cops, maybe because Islam in general has been consistently (and ACTUALLY) anti-women for all of its existence
Except none of these articles provide any evidence that these gropings were committed by Muslims (many of whom do drink, by the way. Lots of Jews eat pork, for that matter). Whether or not it's 'consistent' with past behavior is irrelevant because Muslims do not have a monopoly on crazed, holiday debauchery. People riot and burn cars when their futbol team loses. Any reason why that demographic of people might not be the ones groping people on NYE?

ive never seen sombody this loving stupid before

wouldnt it be funny if hes trying to be as offensive as possible just to piss people off

oh wait

HNNN THIS UPSETS ME HE MUST BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE HNNN THE TRUTH HURTS STOP TELLING HNNN IM FIRE VINE MY BRAIN IS SHMOOVE

this actually loving pains me to look at

Yeah I bet you feel the same way about higher level maths bitch

low energy, deus, try again

shut up spergel

all im saying is that european women have had it coming for awhile now, you cant just wear g-strings and not expect a lil forced entry

now that i think about it, we can solve this problem with ease, we just gotta airdrop these bad boys in, US MILITARY AID MOTHERforgetER

Wont work for the gangrapes

Wont work for the gangrapes
we have thomohawk missles for that, just saying -_-

I agree, but ask yourself honestly - would you rather donate $5 to a cause that removes refugees from Sweden, or $5 to a cause that helps people victimized by rape?

$5 to remove rapey migrants from Sweden is $5 towards loveual assault prevention, hate to burst your bubble

Even if you cast this as some kind of cause-and-effect situation, the attention here is misplaced. There are social college fraternities in the US with more rapes to their name than Swedish migrants. But notice how activism focuses more on supporting victims in college and preventative measures, rather than literally deporting frat boys.

frat boys don't record themselves beating up women in the street and post it online, nor do they throw firecrackers at police and hold up emergency crews with guns, nor are they funded with taxpayer money

Except none of these articles provide any evidence that these gropings were committed by Muslims (many of whom do drink, by the way. Lots of Jews eat pork, for that matter). Whether or not it's 'consistent' with past behavior is irrelevant because Muslims do not have a monopoly on crazed, holiday debauchery. People riot and burn cars when their futbol team loses. Any reason why that demographic of people might not be the ones groping people on NYE?

because there isn't a giant futbol game on nye?

all im saying is that european women have had it coming for awhile now, you cant just wear g-strings and not expect a lil forced entry

Why did you do it rockinboy? Why did you destroy europe?

i hate europeans but the pusillanimous individual worth it

you know he had to do it to 'em

HNNN THIS UPSETS ME HE MUST BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE HNNN THE TRUTH HURTS STOP TELLING HNNN IM FIRE VINE MY BRAIN IS SHMOOVE

Yeah I bet you feel the same way about higher level maths bitch

shut up spergel
so instead of actually doing anything logical or well you just insult my iq