master chief (john 117) is a danger to the blockland community and the world

Author Topic: master chief (john 117) is a danger to the blockland community and the world  (Read 7485 times)

have you ever seen such unstable features of an individual
well, I do have an example
BEHOLD

ahem...excuse me..

BEHOLD, Master Chief (John 117)

this man...he is a dangerous individual. he has the mindset of those who are destructive and chaotic.
WHY??? you ask.

EXAMPLE A: love and interest for nuclear weapons
i still like nukes

xd

dam amigo how much u like nukes?
more then food

xd

i like nukes still

lel

i can nuke them before they can do anything about it
;)

it is pretty obvious that this man (or woman) possesses a destructive behavior. with this destructive behavior, he could end up having notoriety on the same level as the Kim dynasty and Franklin D. Roosevelt. (psst think of the tragic bombing the United States did on china in the august of 1945)

EXAMPLE B: overuse of le lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so ur mom is a terrorist?

probably because she is ugly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mice cream

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ajit pai to the face

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
actually I agree with this one, lol!

despite my agreement on that third quote (haha), master chief is mentally unstable because of his use of the lenne face. this is not 2014. maybe he is stuck in a time portal or something but idk.

NOW I AM NOT SAYING MASTER CHIEF IS A BAD PERSON

master chief...listen up kid.

I understand that weapons are cool. I used to be that way. However I don't understand your fascination with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). that's where we differ.

but. there is time to change. to be a better person. otherwise if you're not careful with your actions, the world could end up like this:

thanks to you.

think of your friends. family. dog, cat, pet, whatever. there is more to life. that is all I wanted to say. thanks for reading.

come at me, master chief, i got a couple ICBMs pointing right at your house motherforgeter

can already tell this guy is a future problem user, thanks for bringing this to light officer ahoy

i can't take this seriously
at all

wrf????????? master chief (join 177) did nothing wrong

master chief (john 117) is my alt account

master chief (john 117) is my alt account

we have to nuke the account

How much do you want to bet that this is a problem user trying to troll us?

we know who master chief is, but..who is john 117? who is the man in the parentheses? if he is a man? or something else, something more sinister, something 117 years of age? something that has seen the death, destruction, the pure black heart of mankind, one that feeds off it and spreads its message? is he the one that loves nukes? is master chief simply his puppet, his mouthpiece? are the nukes a metaphor for something more? does john...does john 117 live inside of all of us? do we all have our..parentheses? are we john? or is john us? has masterchief given into john? has he embraced johns message? is master chief weak, or has he seen the true meaning behind johns message? is john right? we have all heard john, why have we not listened to john before? john 117. the speaker of the dark

i still like nukes

ye I know of sierra 117 not john 117

Maybe we should nuke him, except...

...He might like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you guys are not taking this seriously enough.

come at me, master chief, i got a couple ICBMs pointing right at your house motherforgeter

this is not a joke im going to loving detonate
unless you want zippy ZELAU over there to go forgetin SKY HIGH you better put down the offer before his parts go out in a big KABOOM

i'm going to bomb your house. for real. IED and everything, even the Klebold Kans

User was banned for this post

Probably Not a Good idea