master chief (john 117) is a danger to the blockland community and the world

Author Topic: master chief (john 117) is a danger to the blockland community and the world  (Read 7483 times)

why y'all a bunch of forum trolls now??

pretty sad honestly

stop being worse than nix somehow

why do you feel the need to mention nix constantly

Your hate boner for Nix is probably greater than nix actually cares about you. You mention his name in every single thread about people you dislike, sometimes in thread where it doesn't even matter, when nix rarely even posts anymore. Why though? Is it the fact he's a furry that gives you the right to do this in your mind?

why do you feel the need to mention nix constantly
well you see, nix is one of those people who is very annoying
i could compare them to many other people like grimlock and torin but nix is more wellknown for being annoying
but if you want I can start using other names

i could compare them to many other people like grimlock and torin but nix is more wellknown for being annoying
You're loving dense. Nix rarely even posts and no-one else even mentions his name, the only time I ever see nix is in drama and on my steam friends list and that's it. Torin is harmless and at most slightly annoying, grimlock is harmless and at most mildly infuriating. Don't mention other people who don't even forget with you and you'd have a better time here.

explain

torfin is a troll.................

You're loving dense. Nix rarely even posts and no-one else even mentions his name, the only time I ever see nix is in drama and on my steam friends list and that's it. Torin is harmless and at most slightly annoying, grimlock is harmless and at most mildly infuriating. Don't mention other people who don't even forget with you and you'd have a better time here.
i don't know Unova, the thing is..
torin basically instigated an argument with me for no apparent reason so your statement is false, and grimlock is more than annoying

how about you stop trying to dominate over people and maybe you'd have a better life I don't know tho :||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is what's called a "You" problem. You are the only one with this problem.

Meaning it's either your responsibility to sort out your problem, or you're the one causing the problem.

shut the forget up you triggered furry forget

User was banned for this post
dis one is funny cuz its true

torin basically instigated an argument with me for no apparent reason so your statement is false,
when

when
here you go
https://i.imgur.com/rUbMGza.png
I can't tell if you're trying to be funny by pulling a 'haha i forgot' or if you actually have some short term memory
like seriously some players who don't use BLF as much even call you guys forum trolls