Author Topic: TBSki  (Read 6900 times)

Can I join?!?!
Im amazing at Skis. Could show you a few tricks, And with the skis on the skatepark I can do backflips, Could show you how aswell. I could make a QP (quarterpipe) at the slopes and show you.

You sound like a conceded little twerp....

When I get this dedicated server up, come.

Could show you a few tricks
Doubt it. I've been skiing since v0002.

Can I join?!?!
Im amazing at Skis. Could show you a few tricks, And with the skis on the skatepark I can do backflips, Could show you how aswell. I could make a QP (quarterpipe) at the slopes and show you.

We both can backflip (Me and Tape), on a small kicker, so.. your skatepark map backflips are nothing compared.

Oh.... He ment the skatepark MAP?    That map was a piece of stuff...

I do believe the Dedicated server is up and running. All I'm waiting on is a script to autostart you with skis.

No, I have a skatePark I made out of bricks, Kickers, QuarterPipes, Rails All that good stuff, I dont even have the skatepark map, I dont like it that much (no offence Marcem)

Wow, that wallride is the hardest trick I've ever done.

Got it :D

Dedi is up and working. =D   I'm happy, I do have to figure out what I want to do about the dedicated minigame, I'm working on it.

Yeah, it died when you changed map.

Lolz, the server I'm using kinda blows lol... I might get it upgraded, Idk, but I do know if I use the dedi tool and not run it through BL, it works a lot better. Need to try TDM for the dedi minigame.

I want to join,I <3 skiing

so do i
 i wanna join bad!
 can i?

Fear me and all my glory, I'm always bringing new tricks into blockland.

Manuals and My special 'K-flip' are two prime examples.

Heart Roll :P

Marcem was trying to do it for a while, and finaly landed.