NCAA Alabama hate topic

Author Topic: NCAA Alabama hate topic  (Read 1676 times)

and regardless of your allegiances, the last touchdown that won Alabama the game was just a stellar example of excellent football. a team that can pull that off deserves some respect

tbh that hawaiian kid doesnt even wind up as he throws, he flicks it with his wrist lol

and regardless of your allegiances, the last touchdown that won Alabama the game was just a stellar example of excellent football. a team that can pull that off deserves some respect
that kid can spin it. That was a good throw, but the game tying throw was better. You're really not supposed to throw off your back foot, and the arm strength required to do so AND having the tough to fit that ball isn't something you see in many QB's at the college level, and ESPECIALLY from freshman. Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen making that throw is impressive, and a freshman starting his first game even more so.

tbh that hawaiian kid doesnt even wind up as he throws, he flicks it with his wrist lol
That's what exactly you want to see. A wind-up or hitch in your throwing motion gives Corners and especially safeties additional time to make a play on the ball.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:07:23 AM by Grimlock² »

That's what exactly you want to see. A wind-up or hitch in your throwing motion gives Corners and especially safeties additional time to make a play on the ball.
I know, but the speed he can throw the ball like that is loving insane

I know, but the speed he can throw the ball like that is loving insane
These guys are some of the best athletes in the world. It's not really that absurd when you think about it like that. Go watch some baseball live and watch the pitcher, 3b, and OF. Those guys have real cannons

These guys are some of the best athletes in the world. It's not really that absurd when you think about it like that. Go watch some baseball live and watch the pitcher, 3b, and OF. Those guys have real cannons
Well the difference between baseball and NCAA football is that those guys are world class pros, this kid is like 19 years old and he can sling it so fast it's not even funny.

Reminds me of how the Titans beat Kansass City last saturday.

nothin' good ever came outta alabama

OSU should have been in the final 4 instead of Alabama, it’s not hard to be the best when you pad your record with wins against literal whos like Fresno State and Mercer. I’m never going to stop being salty over this

OSU should have been in the final 4 instead of Alabama, it’s not hard to be the best when you pad your record with wins against literal whos like Fresno State and Mercer. I’m never going to stop being salty over this
Mercer is bad but Fresno actually had a pretty good year this year

i don't watch football so therefore im probably an uncultured swine but Alabama should have loving lost just because of the fact that Alabama itself is cursed to high heaven

what's wrong with the NAACP

i wab born in the sate of albama
waw ther efor only 3 years thouhg, eh`?`