Author Topic: randomizer sucks  (Read 3367 times)

i dont like randomizer cause its typically one life deathmatches

battlemix i much prefer because its not one life (usually)

what were you expecting from a gamemode called randomizer?

It's really fun. some weapons are unnecessary I think but Viso did a great job with it.

Not a huge fan, mostly because I've played it too much over the few years its been a thing

it's not perfect but imo randomizer is one of the most fun servers up right now

there are some changes that could be made to the weaponry to improve things, but i've already talked trinko's ear off about it with no avail. i don't think anything's ever going to change apart from new stuff being added.

bro its....almost like its.......................... .....random

ik this is just him being silly on purpose but real talk i love things like randomizer in games it's pretty fun to try ur best with what u got, cus u get what u get and u don't throw a fit

i dont like randomizer cause its typically one life deathmatches

battlemix i much prefer because its not one life (usually)
I love to experiment with opinions, but I get way more complaints when there are infinite lives due to bad chaos. I have tried many solutions to help solve the problem, but more people rather would have one life. I also asked people for solutions but they give me bad complaints on how lives are bad but don't give me a proper solution to it.

On the other hand I tried another solution which is to give extra health to start but it decays until it hits real max health. Seems to work so far.

I feel like bad chaos is probably caused by having small maps with way too much CQB. 1-life modes feel like a cluster-forget on almost all maps except Docks anyway, you usually just don't notice how chaotic it is because you're spending 90% of the match staring at a spectating screen, which instead of being chaotic is just boring. Way worse IMO.

Multi-life games on more wide-open maps with open spaces like Docks (but without spawning opposing teams directly in each other's line of fire) would probably be just fine for the majority of people.

there's no skill to it.
What a dumb thing to say, it's about having fun not getting good

What a dumb thing to say, it's about having fun not getting good
i sure have fun spawning with a bow a dodgeball and a melee weapon then having to wait 5 minutes to play my chances again after inevitably dying after 3 seconds to the guy adjacent to me who has a MAS rocket launcher
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 12:05:27 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i sure have fun spawning with a bow a dodgeball and a melee weapon then having to wait 5 minutes to play my chances again after inevitably dying after 3 seconds to the guy adjacent to me who has a MAS rocket launcher
Why do you think there is a 10 second or so wait before you get your weapons? Same with being invisible when you spawn

no amount of wait or invisibility or extra hp or whatever bullstuff people keep coming up with will change the fact that the weapons you got when you spawned are complete loving ass and entirely unusable

if it really is about fun then having no lives would presumably make it more fun, since if you're killed you don't have to wait to respawn and can just keep going at other players.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 12:17:40 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

no amount of wait or invisibility or extra hp or whatever bullstuff people keep coming up with will change the fact that the weapons you got when you spawned are complete loving ass and entirely unusable
Have a better solution then other than trying to stuff on the server ever since you joined it.

if it really is about fun then having no lives would presumably make it more fun, since if you're killed you don't have to wait to respawn and can just keep going at other players.
Here's the thing, I made a poll on which is better: Lives or infinite lives. Many people prefer to have 1 life rather than infinite. I would love to help make the server better but I cannot make 2 solutions of the same concept.

From Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree, you see that people disagree infinite lives do not make the gamemode better. Maybe to you, but as a whole not many people enjoy having more than 1 life.

Remember Gy this is a Randomizer (randomized weapons, gambling), not Battlemix. I have never played Battlemix but again this is a randomizer, it is not supposed to be balanced. Sorry if you don't like the server but I want to make it better as a whole, not for an individual. So since your "more than 1 life" idea did not work, what other suggestions do you have?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:30:05 PM by Kyuande »