Author Topic: togots (unfinished) unreleased addons  (Read 1109 times)

Basically part 2
Unlike how i managed to do that unreleased thread which I felt very happy with during winter break, i actually gotta go to bed soon so heres the download

infact im so lazy atm that im just gonna copy everything from the readme

Quote from: The README
Here are some unfinished add-ons I have. I have a couple more unfinished add-ons, but they are too unusable deemed to be released.

Super Sniper

A sniper rifle that can shoot through walls, and every wall it goes through the bullet gets slower. I had trouble with the bullet
going through the same wall over and over again. Couldnt fix it.

Cigarette Gun

This was the second add-on i've ever made like 6 years ago. The viewmodel is way above the players head so you someone might wanna
fix that. Also it just shoots a regular sniper rifle bullet

Madman Playertype

This is not the Madman playertype you think it is. This one comes with a functioning Nagasaki Slam (Script made by Swollow).
It only works in /certain/ minigames for some reason and I couldn't find a way to balance it correctly for what I wanted.
yea tho they're unfinished add ons and i have no clue how to mod anywho and  throwing this into the add-ons board wouldn't work so im 99% sure this is where it'd def go

now pls recon stop harassing me like pls just take the hitman you sent hiding on that tree over where i go to wait for the bus away im tired of th elaser pointer pointed at my head

o yea one more question how do you reserve a post...??????????????????????

hey i remember the super sniper, i wrote the code to handle going through bricks. it was garbage code!!!!

probably can do better now actually

hey i remember the super sniper, i wrote the code to handle going through bricks. it was garbage code!!!!

probably can do better now actually
remake it