Author Topic: My Grenade Launcher model.  (Read 2717 times)

I think it looks pretty good, but I could use a few ideas. I modeled it in Wings3D. Obviously.

And no, I didn't base it off the TF2 Grenade launcher. I just made something that looked like a grenade launcher and wound up with that. I had no references, it was made purely from thought.

EDIT: Added new picture.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 07:47:54 PM by n0cturni »

Thanks. It was my first time modeling in a while.

Its pretty good. Hope you release it soon, we need a good grenade launcher.  :cookie:

We need it to BOUNCE! :O

I'll need a scripter. The current grenade launcher script is pretty good, I don't know who made it but I'm using it. It would be really cool if it could bounce, though.

Hmm, Looks more like a Tommy Gun than a grenade launcher.

Looks nothing like one. Except maybe the cylinder.

If the barrel was a little thinner and the back part was brown, BAM you have a tommy gun. If you have a scripter code this out. I could help. So just PM me.

I'll need a scripter. The current grenade launcher script is pretty good, I don't know who made it but I'm using it. It would be really cool if it could bounce, though.
I can make it bounce. PM the script to me.

I can make it bounce. PM the script to me.

I'll get it to you when I get the chance.

neat page widner                                                                                                                                                            lol, i like

I can't remember, but I think it's south of 500. I'll check it when I get the chance.