[NEWS] Logan Putz in even deeper trouble with Japanese Police

Author Topic: [NEWS] Logan Putz in even deeper trouble with Japanese Police  (Read 4827 times)

Besides the dead body thing, didn't this guy also have some drama with Jake Paul last year?

Fabricated drama.

Too bad, unlike pewdiepie, this forgeter doesn’t have a good personality and talent to fall back on. By “too bad” I really mean “good riddance”. As someone who wrestles with dark thoughts on the reg it was really sickening to see this human garbage pile treat death like some joke.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:02:12 PM by Gamefandan »

Fabricated drama.
So it was just a publicity stunt then? Wow, and Youtube even had a slight reference to that in Youtube Rewind 2017, i wonder if they knew...

So it was just a publicity stunt then? Wow, and Youtube even had a slight reference to that in Youtube Rewind 2017, i wonder if they knew...
Hell, it was probably done just for that scene.

shows dead body? i slep. throws a gameboy on the ground. Triggered.

ew msn is disgusting lol i didnt know they resorted to tampering with the truth to get clickbait titles.

YT didnt cut ties, logan just got removed from the high tier google ad plan
https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/10/16871562/logan-paul-youtube-red-thinning

As someone who wrestles with dark thoughts on the reg
im not trying to disprove you but wow if thats going on in your life i really wonder why any time ive seen your posts youre always really rude and angry towards ppl regardless if they deserve it or not
i imagined you a lot more angry than blue, but i guess diffierent ppl cope in different ways
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:45:57 AM by hootaloo »

Ok. I firmly believe that if someone makes you upset they deserve to know about it. Also i just care what people think too much. Like this loving comment, cant stop thinking about it. Now im here typing this instead of sleeping. Most of my anger is held inwardly due to my inablity to not care.

i can very much relate to that feeling and i hope it helps if i tell you that my deduction is based on two random posts, and on the posts you made against me a while back. not to mention my thoughts on things are almost always over exaggerated, dont let it keep you up.

I’m sorry I called you nobody

I’m sorry I called you nobody

its alright i understand your thoughts a bit better now

looks like Logan Putz himself away from youtube

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA

i'm glad we can all agree that this is a good

how many pages until this thread devolves into contrarian defending of logan paul

kids today need a strong male role model and logan paul filled that role, yall are overreacting

kids today need a strong male role model and logan paul filled that role, yall are overreacting

critikal is Stronger

whom is the strongest youtuber?