Has anyone ever encountered real life surveys - I'm shook

Author Topic: Has anyone ever encountered real life surveys - I'm shook  (Read 1036 times)

So I have a retail job at an outdoor supply store and I went to go talk to these two men wearing trench coats who looked foreign and see if they were interested in signing up for our stores credit card. Well before I could get a word out they immediately asked me if I would take a quick survey for them and that they work for an international company (which they did not name). They wanted to know about optimism and how I contribute optimism to others. I was a little weirded out but I was like "well just smile when you greet someone because sometimes your smile is the first smile that person will see all day." And they they were like "ok we are collecting smiles can we take your picture?" Me being a young female that was an instant red flag and told them no please don't I don't like pictures taken. I was very shaken up after that and really paranoid as to where they went. Come to find out that there was four of them in the store asking other Co workers the same thing. After telling one of my managers that they said that it's against store policy for people to survey workers and take pictures like they were trying to do. So yeah forums pretty creepy

i participated in one because they gave me a free cheap water bottle and granola bar but it turned out to be for the campus church

i participated in one because they gave me a free cheap water bottle and granola bar but it turned out to be for the campus church
That seems reasonable, unlike hey we want a picture of you and not tell you what we are going to do with it. These people also had really thick accents that I could barely understand

yeah that'd shook me a little

sounds like the exposition to a movie about human trafficking

That seems reasonable, unlike hey we want a picture of you and not tell you what we are going to do with it. These people also had really thick accents that I could barely understand
they were lizard men you dodged a real bullet there

if they don't say what it's for then i don't ever bother. if it's like a college aged dude then i definitely don't mind though

is this a copypasta

if it's like a college aged dude then i definitely don't mind though

OwO

yeah a handful of times, but usually they just give you a paper and a pen, then continue asking other people and come back 5 min later. or they just give you a card with a link, and then at the end you get a coupon for a free coffee or something

Yea that sounds like they're scoping out the prettiest young femaliest employees to come back later and kidnap

Run boyo

sounds like the exposition to a movie about human trafficking
ya caught me

I took one and got some garbage for a new apartment complex they were putting up for Mizzou's students