WORST BLOCKLANDER OF THE YEAR 2017 (NOMINATIONS!!!)

Author Topic: WORST BLOCKLANDER OF THE YEAR 2017 (NOMINATIONS!!!)  (Read 4566 times)

Nominate 5 people until a good amount of people have voted and then I will pick the 12 most voted users.

Basically this is a mix between Drydess' current thread and Torin's Village Idiot

Unova/Verification [7]
Master Matthew [1]
Torin [1]
Kimon [3]
Limerick [1]
MicroEDGE [2]
alien cunt [1]
Not an alt [1]
SwiftHyena [4]
Maxx [1]
Critawakets [1]
Sephiroth [8]
Satan From Wreck-it-Ralph [1]
SubDaWoofer [1]
Germestar [2]
Celau [2]
Shizza04 [2]
LeisureSuit [3]
Ravencroft/Brillo [1]
Glass [1]
Slut [1]
Lord Tony [1]
Betelgeuse [1]
Planr [1]
Rally [1]

McZealot [1]
Outland Predator [1]
nomnomnom777 [1]
KidAlex90 [1]
SubDaWoofer [1]
Edd [1]
The Titanium [2]
Red Spy [3]
cblock360 [1]
Ipquarx [1]
Mr. Queeba [1]
The Brighter Dark [1]
Cubone [3]
Darth C3P0 [4]
Tactical Nuke [5]
Grimlock [5]
Drydess [1]
zelau [5]
Master Matthew [2]
Planr [5]
Super Suit 12 [1]
coolguy [1]

NO JOKES!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:55:40 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

verification or microEDGE

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:17:23 AM by The Brighter Dark »

verification, microedge, alien cunt, and not an alt,
reasons: complete and utter handicaps
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:59:45 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Give your reasons why you voted said 5(Either by quotes or a medium-sized sentence or both) or else I will not add your vote.
pretty dumb rule but ok

Give your reasons why you voted said 5(Either by quotes or a medium-sized sentence or both) or else I will not add your vote.
this rule is unnecessary and most people who are voted in are self-explanatory

I would like to nominate CharlesSpeaking.

Friends, I cannot state more clearly the following sobering fact: Society has pampered CharlesSpeaking too long. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter, but the conclusion's general outline is that CharlesSpeaking has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too lecherous to distinguish between the two. I'll give you an example of this, based on my own experience. As you know, I am not fooled by his pertinacious and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that CharlesSpeaking long ago expressed interest in preventing people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. Recently, I heard him say he still wants to do that. Once a crude thief, always a crude thief, I suppose. The only difference between then and now is the extent to which CharlesSpeaking's proposed social programs have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung.

As a matter of fact, CharlesSpeaking's maudlin preoccupation with sciolism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as “incomprehensibility”, would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to plant the seeds of insurrectionism into the tabulae rasae of children's minds. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that CharlesSpeaking has been forcing us to bow down low before filthy devil-worshippers. Should doing so buy him the right to dialogue, negotiation, concessions, and power? I say no because I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about CharlesSpeaking. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that CharlesSpeaking criticizes me for counterposing a modicum of sanity to his lewd barbs. If he wants to play critic, he should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is he's criticizing. He shouldn't simply assume that he's above everyone else. CharlesSpeaking knows perfectly well that I am determined to chastise him for not doing any research before spouting off. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this forum post.

time to win this poll as well

swifthyena is my one and only nomination