Author Topic: not an alt is annoying  (Read 3644 times)

/nosupport

Theres nothing wrong with posting a lot in drama?
He's not really that bad tbh

i am not saying that hes worse than the worst, he is just annoying

i am not saying that hes worse than the worst, he is just annoying
ya I can see why but I'm only responding to people like this since I am sick of people trying to be more dominant

ya I can see why but I'm only responding to people like this since I am sick of people trying to be more dominant
so you are mentioning nix only because others are trying to be more dominant

look at every recent drama or any drama really and you'll see him talking about nix, next thing ya know it goes into a drama about someone else into a drama about him!

/support

so you are mentioning nix only because others are trying to be more dominant
no I mention nix as they're annoying and people dislike them, they're also a troll

but why nix out of like...anyone else that can literally fit all 3 of those statements?

but why nix out of like...anyone else that can literally fit all 3 of those statements?
well they're really annoying imo but since people dislike it I'll spread my hatred across everyone equally

well they're really annoying imo but since people dislike it I'll spread my hatred across everyone equally

they haven't done anything at all in a while also tf you mean

they haven't done anything at all in a while also tf you mean
they've done a lot of stuff I hate them for over the year(s)

they've done a lot of stuff I hate them for over the year(s)

recent. have they done anything RECENTLY.
like i know unova's been a loving richardhead for a long time but i haven't seen him do anything recently, no need to endlessly harp on him

well, at least he's Not an alt.

/support

Not only is spartan 101 annoying, he's also an insufferable starfish.  I have had many experiences where he has just crossed the line with his "jokes," yet he never seems to realize his behavior is not at all acceptable.

/support

Not only is spartan 101 annoying, he's also an insufferable starfish.  I have had many experiences where he has just crossed the line with his "jokes," yet he never seems to realize his behavior is not at all acceptable.
No Edit

Look into his post history, you'll find plenty of examples of this.

/support

you're the one who perma'd me over playing v20..
I act extremely differently on the game compared to BLF Polska, you're the one who instigates stuff
please provide proof of me doing these claims please

he hasnt matured one loving bit after first meeting him 5 years ago, hes still a huge starfish

/support