Author Topic: [NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore  (Read 6951 times)

While this is a terrible thing and I don't think it's right but what is a hospital supposed to do with the homeless after they are done? It's not like they can start housing them at the hospital as a place to live. Like what are the other options?
Bring them to a shelter

I agree, homeless people should just die if they get sick.

I mean if you can't pay, then, yeah pretty much

Bring them to a shelter

I didn't know hospitals were taxi services for poorcigarettes

how do homeless shelters and food fix a lack of higher education and job resources?

They don't, they offer resources for people who don't have either, dipstuff
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:26:31 PM by Deus Ex »

Hopefully next they get rid of those socialized roads and make us pay for them individually like god intended

muh socialized roads argument

It's the same thing. People paid by the government for a service through taxes. In this case it's even more important because it's literally saving peoples' lives versus not trying

No it's not, you are wrong, please shut up

how the hell can you even deny this? it's the same thing

glad we've reached the point where you can admit you just hate poor people

Is it because people with money drive on roads?

You are fake news, Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

deus ex doesn't even care about this issue he just wants to have an argument with the libtards

Public roads are not comparable to socialized healthcare you commie forgets

I will edit this post explaining why after this game of Halo Wars

Roads aren't as loving complicated as healthcare, people have different needs and different ailments so they need different services to be paid for and I shouldn't have to be paying for someone with higher costing services than me

A road is a road, literally all you do is maintain it by filling in potholes and stuff, it is not the same as taking care of a loving human being. Healthcare is not infrastructure, stop comparing the two, you all look like complete and total handicaps.

There will never be a time where government involvement in healthcare will be a good thing. No harm comes from government involvement in maintaining something as simple as a loving road. All of you shut up.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:49:09 PM by Deus Ex »

Public roads are not comparable to socialized healthcare you commie forgets

I will edit this post explaining why after this game of Halo Wars
But people have to constantly work on and maintain the roads.

But people have to constantly work on and maintain the roads.
with socialized healthcare it's the same thing as working and maintaining the roads but you're maintaining your population instead