[NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore

Author Topic: [NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore  (Read 7019 times)

people only do community service for college apps and misdemeanors

Or you spent a lot of time in the soup kitchen at church because the sermons were trash and boring

Im starting to think that the reason Deus Ex did community service is because he was in prison...

Seriously though. These political opinions are obvious trolling.

I love how you shmoove brains resort to calling me a troll when I say something disagreeable

Fact of the matter is, unless doctors wanna offer their services for free, homeless people are forgeted, and that's not society's fault, we already offer homeless shelters and food, they need to sort themselves out

I love how you shmoove brains resort to calling me a troll when I say something disagreeable

Fact of the matter is, unless doctors wanna offer their services for free, homeless people are forgeted, and that's not society's fault, we already offer homeless shelters and food, they need to sort themselves out

If we had a universal health care system in the US, doctors will still be paid. It's not offering a service "for free", it's still paid for through taxes.

homeless people are forgeted, and that's not society's fault, we already offer homeless shelters and food, they need to sort themselves out
how do homeless shelters and food fix a lack of higher education and job resources?

how do homeless shelters and food fix a lack of higher education and job resources?
ya see that's deus ex's argument. if homeless people lack an education and/or can't find a job, they deserve to be homeless.

I agree, homeless people should just die if they get sick.

the ONLY reason people are homeless is because they sin..... if they would just listen to the word of god they would be fine..

is god a furry and if not why isnt foxscotch homeless yet

furry isn't a sin, god loves furries, before Ugly Small-Brained Eve ate the apple we were all furries, god removed the fur and beautiful animal parts as punishment

you just did........ checkmate, sandiwchcucktardlib
oh so you admit, you're checking him out, and you wanna mate

Talking donkey

While this is a terrible thing and I don't think it's right but what is a hospital supposed to do with the homeless after they are done? It's not like they can start housing them at the hospital as a place to live. Like what are the other options?

furry isn't a sin, god loves furries, before Ugly Small-Brained Eve ate the apple we were all furries, god removed the fur and beautiful animal parts as punishment
god read this post and died

While this is a terrible thing and I don't think it's right but what is a hospital supposed to do with the homeless after they are done? It's not like they can start housing them at the hospital as a place to live. Like what are the other options?
Don't just kick them out when it's -1 outside and maybe actually try?