[NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore

Author Topic: [NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore  (Read 6735 times)

add-ons are a human right. if I don't get my fix of new quality add-ons daily for free, you are committing a human rights violation and you will be detained with extreme prejudice
because the right to live is exactly like video-game add-ons, right!!

forcing people to do things for you is literally the exact opposite of what rights are
No one is forcing anyone to do things though. Teachers and doctors get paid to work. The difference is that it'd be coming out of taxes rather than the patient's wallet.
They're free to quit their job whenever they feel like. Just like the rest of the workforce. Well. Except the military. But we don't talk about forcing people to do things when it comes to that.

And before you go and spit out any nonsense about healthcare being too expensive for taxes.
Canada has a better healthcare system and pays less for it than the US. You guys just need to do it right this time.

I probably have more community service hours logged than you motherforgeter
can only fathom the quality of community service rendered by a guy who says 'death to the homeless' less than a page ago lol

can only fathom the quality of community service rendered by a guy who says 'death to the homeless' less than a page ago lol
deus "killing the homeless is a community service" ex

Have you ever done community service Shillwich or do you just drag your deflated mastadon richard across the keyboard and press the post button

Have you ever done community service Shillwich or do you just drag your deflated mastadon richard across the keyboard and press the post button
plenty, but I don't use it as ammunition in internet arguments to claim moral superiority

plenty, but I don't use it as ammunition in internet arguments to claim moral superiority
you just did........ checkmate, sandiwchcucktardlib

You've been downgraded back to stuffwich status for your lies

this is just sad how they just dump these poor, helpless people on the street.

great gatekeeping deus, ur not allowed to feel bad for the worse off unless u have at least 100 hours in community service!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:12:46 AM by hootaloo »

The more I look into it, the United States seems like a good place to live only if you are rich because you pay less in tax. Unfortunate fact is that a vast majority of its residents aren't.

i mean it's not like hospitals can do anything when their homeless patients have no insurance

great gatekeeping deus, ur not allowed to feel bad for the worse off unless u have at least 100 hours in community service!

shut up cigarettealoo

what are your community services hours, peon

shut up cigarettealoo

what are your community services hours, peon
he's a level 25 community service mage. back off if you want to keep your GP scrub

people only do community service for college apps and misdemeanors