[NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore

Author Topic: [NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore  (Read 6733 times)

forcing people to do things for you is literally the exact opposite of what rights are

1. Why would doctors and healthcare workers not be paid?
2. If education and healthcare aren't rights, then what are rights?

any kind of employment is slavery by default

what?

2. If education and healthcare aren't rights, then what are rights?

basic deductive reasoning should answer that question

basic deductive reasoning should answer that question

I'm asking what you consider to be rights.

Do you own or rent your own home? Or do you contribute to your family's mortgage?

It's unjust to kick somebody out of the hospital in freezing temperatures. You should at least have some sympathy.

Who is going to pay for the services homeless people receive from the hospital? You? Volunteer if you feel sorry, BITCH, but I bet you don't, jive talking ass brother, I probably have more community service hours logged than you motherforgeter

the constitution would be a good start

Forget the fact hospitals do over charge because they know the insurance companies will pay for it no matter what.

Education and other such services are not rights, they are services, which you pay for, cfur

people are forgetting again that deus ex and red spy are stuffposting trolls. literally deprived souls coming from /pol/ lmao

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:06:07 PM by two and a half limericks »

people are forgetting again that deus ex and red spy are stuffposting trolls. literally deprived souls coming from /pol/ lmao

i've gone on pol like twice lol

Education and other such services are not rights, they are services, which you pay for, cfur

What separates a service from a right?

i've gone on pol like twice lol
sure thing bud.

What separates a service from a right?
what is a right? what is a service? these are subjective terms.