Author Topic: [NEWS] "Patient dumping" in Baltimore  (Read 6736 times)

Annoying Orange won because hillary is the world's worst presidential candidate and partially because of effective propaganda

now hang on you said uneducated people hate the poor yet Annoying Orange got a large percent of the poor's vote so what the forget is your logic here

blue collar is short for blue diamond collar obviously

now hang on you said uneducated people hate the poor yet Annoying Orange got a large percent of the poor's vote so what the forget is your logic here

Gonna need citation on that one, I'm of the impression that low income demographics have an incredibly low voter turnout

besides, I don't know how you can connect the two, I'm starting to believe you're kind of dumb

people are forgetting again that deus ex and red spy are stuffposting trolls. literally deprived souls coming from /pol/ lmao

I've never set foot in 4chan, suck my bbc

What separates a service from a right?

The loving CONSTITUTION AHFASHFUAHUAAAH

show me where it says doctors and teachers must provide their services to the people, they HAVE to heal and teach, it's mandated by the BILL OF RIGHTSTSUTHSUTHSUTHSUTHSUTHSF LASJEFNSV JIWEFE
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 08:59:25 PM by Deus Ex »

AHFASHFUAHUAAAH

RIGHTSTSUTHSUTHSUTHSUTHSUTHSF LASJEFNSV JIWEFE

leisure you gave him a stroke

anyone who thinks a service or a commodity is a right is loving handicapped, end of story

Gonna need citation on that one, I'm of the impression that low income demographics have an incredibly low voter turnout

besides, I don't know how you can connect the two, I'm starting to believe you're kind of dumb

https://www.geo.tv/latest/120220-Who-voted-for-Annoying Orange-Poor-white-myth-explodes

that's one source, there's plenty of others that say the same

i think a service or a commodity is a right

add-ons are a human right. if I don't get my fix of new quality add-ons daily for free, you are committing a human rights violation and you will be detained with extreme prejudice

Man, tactical nuke is really sperging out here :y

I can't even follow his point on the poor thing because he keeps moving the goalpost

anyone who thinks a service or a commodity is a right is loving handicapped, end of story
Damn... I guess now I have to oppose the constitutional right to an attorneys service when accused of a crime and the service of a judges time should i feel someone has caused damages towards me.

The point is, sweeping generalizations like this don't help anyone. It's all about where you personally draw the line, there is no naive "if you disagree with me you're actually handicapped."

Annoying Orange won because hillary is the world's worst presidential candidate and partially because of effective propaganda

pretty funny considering she lost at her own game

pretty funny considering she lost at her own game
is presidential candidacy hillary clinton's game?

there is no naive "if you disagree with me you're actually handicapped."

this was the exact argument of pro nn people

this was the exact argument of pro nn people
i'm talking about this single issue omg
yeah there are some issues where that is the case, if you try to tell me 2+2=5 you are actually genuinely probably suffering from some sort of mental disorder, that doesn't change what i said

edit - a word
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:28:54 PM by Ipquarx »

the rule is if you disagree with someone and can't give a reasonable explanation as to why then you're handicapped