0 (0%)
No
21 (50%)
As long as there are Waffles
6 (14.3%)
fart lol
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: [NEWS] Teen Titans GO To The Movies Teaser Trailer  (Read 3576 times)

they should titan a rope around their neck then hahaha

too far???

teen titans titular tumble to terms

but honestly this is probably going to be a box-office bomb
actually no

teen titans gay is the most popular show on cartoon network (which is why they air it 25 hours a day all the god damn time)
whenever they air it, they get a big fat pile of cash

they realized that airing teen titans go over and over again is giving them more money than actually airing other shows, and making a movie (that you have to pay to watch) will give them a loving fortune

its kinda like the emoji movie; making a movie off of something that is currently popular. the difference is that almost everyone watching the emoji movie are people ironically watching it to see how bad it is (still gave them a load of cash), while for this movie, the audience is gonna be the kids and their tired depressed parents because kids actually like this show; kids don't hate the show because they don't get it when they poke at the critics or fans of the original teen titans so they only focus on the humor, and since they're just kids, they will pretty much laugh at anything, so they love it. usually the only people who hate it aren't kids and most of them are critics who break out in hives whenever they even think about it. and since the critics are probably gonna review the show, that's gonna mean the critics are also gonna pay to see the movie alongside the tidal wave of toddlers, which is gonna give them even more money. the only way to let this movie bomb is to just not watch it at all

teen titans gonorrhea

man nix you're so smart and funny

well yeah ttg would be the show everyone watches if it were the only show the channel aired

unless we see the figures cartoon network is making we can't really say that this movie is going to be a cash cow

teen titans go forget themselves

What kid actually enjoys watching this type of stuff?

What kid actually enjoys watching this type of stuff?
when i was a little kid i enjoyed watching the forget out blue's clues and that show was dumb as hell
little kids don't care about quality or story
have you seen modern spongebob or fairly odd parents? it's loving disgusting but kids will eat it up

have you seen modern spongebob or fairly odd parents?
dont forgetIGN REMIND ME AAAAAAAAA

when i was a little kid i enjoyed watching the forget out blue's clues and that show was dumb as hell
have you seen modern spongebob or fairly odd parents? it's loving disgusting but kids will eat it up
That toenail scene disgusted me ever since I first saw it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:59:23 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

There has to be stuff on thats better than this. When I was a kid I couldn't stand stuff like Johnny Test so I would usually go to Teletoon Retro which played the old Looney Tunes cartoons.

By disgusting, do you mean the toenail scene?
by disgusting i mean that production value has gone way way down
the writing is garbage in both shows and relies mostly on quick, random humor to keep kids' attention and fairly odd parents has resorted to "puppet animation" and tweening where everything is animated awkwardly smoothly
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:02:29 PM by Daswiruch »

even as an 11 year old kid i knew the stuff i was watching (breadwinners, sanjay and craig) was garbage but there was nothing else to watch so i just did stuff with the background noise of fart jokes and dead memes radiating from my tv
fairly odd parents has resorted to "puppet animation" and tweening where everything is animated awkwardly smoothly
actually its worse than just using flash animation thats just the tip of the iceberg
pretty much all of butch hartmann's shows are flash animated now and i cant even see his art style anymore